Pred blood!!

predarandy11

hey guys i was thinking of puting glow in the dark paint onto u peeps costumes and mask !!! see how it turns out u could just wash it off and add some more!! i found some on ebay .

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FANCY-DRESS-AVP-ALI...=item20abe9b2b3

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Glow-In-the-dark-Pa...=item1c10c46b35

1987_predator_003.jpg

Hello,

You can also make your own using a green glow stick and KY jelly,that is how the original Predator blood was made in the films.Just a thought.

Daren

The AVP Blood Gel packs are good as a collecting item I think I would have to agree with glow sticks and KY. The KY makes it thicker that way it stays on a lot longer instead of the thinner liquid that is already in the tube.

A better plan is to buy the expensive fluoresic green paint paint (waterbase is the best). And make a correct mixture of water and gelatine or another thickning agent and dilute a tiny bit of the paint in it.
Smart thing is to ask the shop if the paint is already glowing or not. Sometimes it has to be activated with blackligth.

Keep the thick paint in a very good zip-lock bag hidden somewhere in a leather bag with your pred outfit and use it on the cosplay-field instantly.

(I have worked for 2 years in grimage ectr.)

hey guys this what i was thinking for my mask just a different question quite similar ummm . I have a latex pred mask from ruffkin and i wanna upgrade it more i was thinking burning skewers and dip them on the latex and it will melt the latex whichj will look like a scar on its face would that work??? and after that paint some lil lime green on it !! i was planing to try it but i dont know if its safe :)

hey guys this what i was thinking for my mask just a different question quite similar ummm . I have a latex pred mask from ruffkin and i wanna upgrade it more i was thinking burning skewers and dip them on the latex and it will melt the latex whichj will look like a scar on its face would that work??? and after that paint some lil lime green on it !! i was planing to try it but i dont know if its safe :)

Actually I would not recommend that @ all. The best way is to do this purchase a toasty foam latex prosthetic like this one.
Adhere the prosthetic anywhere you want on the mask and paint it green with the glow in the dark paint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Predarandy11.

You CAN melt an dremel latex, ive done it several times and as long as you are careful and its a nice thick pull you will be fine.

you can then build up some layers around the damage with liquid latex.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back