Post your thor costume....

Thorlief Golmen

hey guys,

So ive made a few costumes over the last few years (well attempted to) I still want to make an ultimate realistic Thor costume which one day I will get round too...but first I'm losing weight and then going to build muscle, so that day will come when I can make a proper body cast and actually look the part...

Also I see a lot of costumes on here and most are Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman etc...I don't see many Thor...I count can maybe a handful and a half...

So id like to see people's Thor costumes please or any other Marvel costumes that are as above...

So post away :)

here's mine from a few halloweens ago. i keep meaning to get back to it and redo a few things but haven't yet
64877_10100401390687036_1918550350_n.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So far I've made 3 versions of a Thor costume, I've learned from each experience and hopefully improved....hopefully my next one will be perfect as I'll have lost weight, built muscle and have the physique of a Thunder God so I'll be able to make a body cast and really look the part :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back