Post your thor costume....

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Thorlief Golmen, May 31, 2015.

1. Thorlief Golmen

Thorlief Golmen Active Member

hey guys,

So ive made a few costumes over the last few years (well attempted to) I still want to make an ultimate realistic Thor costume which one day I will get round too...but first I'm losing weight and then going to build muscle, so that day will come when I can make a proper body cast and actually look the part...

Also I see a lot of costumes on here and most are Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman etc...I don't see many Thor...I count can maybe a handful and a half...

So id like to see people's Thor costumes please or any other Marvel costumes that are as above...

So post away :)

2. Fox2814

Fox2814 New Member

here's mine from a few halloweens ago. i keep meaning to get back to it and redo a few things but haven't yet
    [​IMG]

3. Thorlief Golmen

That looks great I love the way you've blended the classic look with the ultimate look...I had the same idea :)

4. Thorlief Golmen

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

So far I've made 3 versions of a Thor costume, I've learned from each experience and hopefully improved....hopefully my next one will be perfect as I'll have lost weight, built muscle and have the physique of a Thunder God so I'll be able to make a body cast and really look the part :)

5. asgardian

asgardian New Member

Here's mine from a couple of years ago... with a little photoshop fun!

Thor in Asgard.jpg Thor lightning.jpg

6. awesomnia

awesomnia New Member

Here's mine from a year ago. This was my first costume, so it could definitely be improved.
    IMG_1444.jpg IMG_1581.jpg

Attached Files:

superyesway likes this.
  7. Thorlief Golmen

These are awesome guys nice work :)