Post pics of your own 3D creations (not purchased)

I've been using an Up! Plus 2 with these.
DSCI2869.JPG

I got an Ender 3 V2 recently, very excited to try it with these models.

If you're on Facebook, I have nearly all of my work posted in albums there. (Click Photos then Albums.)

90% of my stuff is sci-fi related, but under the heading of "general modeling" (by which I mean "not sci-fi") here are a couple examples:

Attachments

• PlaneLessCockpit4.jpg
    PlaneLessCockpit4.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 176
  • CockpitRevisions-Final01.jpg
    CockpitRevisions-Final01.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 2007.jpg
    2007.jpg
    984.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 3-4lightedwireframe.jpg
    3-4lightedwireframe.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Rear3-4_042906.jpg
    Rear3-4_042906.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 172
If you're on Facebook, I have nearly all of my work posted in albums there. (Click Photos then Albums.)

90% of my stuff is sci-fi related, but under the heading of "general modeling" (by which I mean "not sci-fi") here are a couple examples:

Wow. Some really nice work there. Thanks for posting.

TazMan2000

That "C" movie stuff is awesome. Love all the passion that went into that film. Plus that model looks amazing!

SB

I scaled up the moon buggy to 1/6 and printed the sections out on my Anycubic Mono X. I wouldn't recommend this, as I had some issues with support for such large pieces. Filament would have been better even though it would have taken ages.

Big Chief Studios is soon releasing a 1/6 Commander Koenig figure. Hopefully in the future they will release an Alpha astronaut figure.

IMG_3005.JPG

TazMan2000

Last edited:
Another Space 1999 creation, the Travel Tube. As per usual, the filming set is not the same as the the prop. Other than the ends, I redesigned the exterior a bit, and made the side doors closer to the set, but added another set of doors on the other side. Plus the top and bottom rails the travel tube/pod rides on, are more similar to a rail car where the pod can do curves.

Travel Tube 1.JPG
Travel Tube 2.JPG

Travel Tube 3.JPG

TazMan2000

Last edited:
It would be nice to create some kind of registry of different vendors/addresses on the Web offering their STL files and price list;)

An early start to an Eagle Landing Pad. The proportions are off and I need to adjust those. I was thinking of printing it to accommodate the 22" Eagle, but early calculations is that this would be about 3 metres, or almost 10 feet wide. Even I don't have the room for that. 2 metres at 1/72 is smaller, but still takes up a lot of room.

Landing Pag.jpg

TazMan2000

Looking good...and yes, 2m is quite the scale. I would go for the 44" Eagle and see if I can build an addition to my home:p:lol:;)

A friend of mine suggested hanging the thing off the wall and bolting a 22 inch MPC Eagle to it. I'll tell you how the conversation goes when I ask my wife if she'd like a 'textured' (moon textured) feature wall in the living room. :lol:

TazMan2000

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back