Portal 2 Gun & Long Fall Boots Replica WIP

KittyMausi

made some progress, and i won a e-bay auction "Portal Gun Valve" 190€ Wuhuu! i'm really happy about that. :p
so, now to my self made one. the parts are just laying together. and i have to work on the body... again... but i won't fix this parts together cause i'm waiting for my light and sound kit. (biiig biiig thanks to crix... ^^ again)
boots are going well. attached a wooden block on the back to hold the spring. hopefully i get the springs on Monday or Tuesday.

KittyMausi

Currently having a cold. I'm forced to work inside. So no stinky putty or resin... Ok I can do other things. Like a Lab Rat Painting. It's 370x590 inch. ^^ Can't wait to put it on the wall.

SYKO builds

where did you find your pep file I've searched the internet and cant't find anything that works, like bevbors' takes 700,000 seconds to start the download...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.