PM Wolf Suit

Skekses

Just had to display this work of art by Pete:
(The mannequin is 5'8 and I am 5'10 so the costume is a little scrunched by the lower legs and the mask keeps sliding down off the tiny mannequin head... but you get the picture =)

I will get some action shots soon; with a good camera once I get the suit at a nice location; these are just from my phone cam....

Don't mind the crappy eyes I threw in for the pics....

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe. I was only able to put half of it on by myself; it's a two person job. So this weekend I'm gonna get some help and get some good pictures...

Anyway to put this on a taller Mannequin? Looks good for phone cam but..
Come on guy use a better camera on this fella - he deserves it :)

I totally agree - I was just too excited and put it on the only mannequin I had available with the crappy cam in my pocket.
Updated pics to come....

I'm curious if your Scuba fits on this mask sculpt.... that would be neat

I totally agree - I was just too excited and put it on the only mannequin I had available with the crappy cam in my pocket.
Updated pics to come....

I'm curious if your Scuba fits on this mask sculpt.... that would be neat

I'm Curious as well wanna buy 1 to try out :)

Absolutely beautiful suit you got there. I wish I had got one when I had the chance looks like I will have to stick with my P1 suit. You need to get suited up and get some pics outside.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back