Limited Run PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blaster

Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blas

It would be quite difficult to achieve the desired results with a transparent slush cast and no bubbles. It would also be much more fragile. Also I don't think very many people want thin shells for grips. Most are going for the solid resin. Cutting away the existing plastic on the water gun with a dremel isn't too difficult and the overall appearance of the solid resin grips yields a much richer look.

No worries. Would be difficult for me as I have already filled the whole water pistol with resin. If I find a way of still being able to cut away, I will order a kit from you

Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blas

Sorry if this has already been asked, but would your grips fit a sidkit? I'd like to replace mine with some less orange, more amber colored ones

Sorry if this has already been asked, but would your grips fit a sidkit? I'd like to replace mine with some less orange, more amber colored ones

I'm not sure about the sidkit. No one has confirmed that for me yet.

I'm not sure about the sidkit. No one has confirmed that for me yet.

Feel free to send some my way and I'll confirm! :D Nah but if you do find out I'd definitely like a set, the sidkit grips are wayy more orange than I was expecting

Feel free to send some my way and I'll confirm! :D Nah but if you do find out I'd definitely like a set, the sidkit grips are wayy more orange than I was expecting

Only one way to find out . . . :D

http://www.fatal5150.com/apps/webstore/

I have both fullcock and Tomen versions of the grips available. Not sure which would fit the Sidkit better. If the Tomenosuke grips fit the Sidkit then those would be the one to order. LMK.

Only one way to find out . . . :D

http://www.fatal5150.com/apps/webstore/

I have both fullcock and Tomen versions of the grips available. Not sure which would fit the Sidkit better. If the Tomenosuke grips fit the Sidkit then those would be the one to order. LMK.

Haha, I honestly have no idea if the tomen and sidkit are even remotely similar, and I can't seem to dig up anything where anyones compared the two. I might wait until someone can confirm they fit, or I might become impatient and order some soon

Pretty sure the Sidkit grips are smaller than the Tomen and water gun
Water gun vs Sidkit.jpg
water gun top Sidkit bottom

Oh wow, I always thought the sidkit was considered the largest, actually looks considerably smaller. Thanks for the pic!

The camera angle looks centred on the water gun barrel so there maybe some lens distortion making the sidkit grip look a lot smaller than it actually is.
If you need any specific measurements the picture was originally posted by roygilsing in the WaterGun thread
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=275949&page=41&p=4346413&viewfull=1#post4346413
You could check with him.

Do yo have any BRB water gun blaster grips available?

This may seem like a silly question, but what type of screwdriver/allen wrench do I need for the screws included in this kit? A standard 2.5 allen wrench is too big...

I just got a whole variety pack of mini allen wrenches. Takes a few different sizes.

I have some amber grips that I got off Ebay but they are quite dull compared to the ones above. Is there a way to polish them to make them more see through?

I have some amber grips that I got off Ebay but they are quite dull compared to the ones above. Is there a way to polish them to make them more see through?

Yeah, try Plasix or Flitz plastic polish. Just be sure to use a mirofiber cloth and keep it out of the textured areas, or you will have a white residue stuck in between the cracks that you won't be able to polish out. The ones above are the first castings out of my new mold, that's why they are so shiny. Each mold is only good for about 35-40 casts.

I bought a set of your reg Amber grips on ebay aways back. Is it possible to order a set of your Darker Amber grips like in the pic posted above..... on ebay as well? Thx. very cool that the screw holes are pre drilled. It was hard/tricky to drill out the 1st set I got off you. lol

Yeah, no problem. Just leave me a note with your order that you want the darker Tomen style grips ;)

I bought a set of your reg Amber grips on ebay aways back. Is it possible to order a set of your Darker Amber grips like in the pic posted above..... on ebay as well? Thx. very cool that the screw holes are pre drilled. It was hard/tricky to drill out the 1st set I got off you. lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back