Limited Run PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blaster

Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Type Blaster by ELFIN KNIG

@Soulinertia , on #1 post , the Interest list has a few names in blue . What does this mean ?

I think that just happens when I copy paste a premium member's name. I've changed them all to black now. Interest list updated.

Got a few new parts to add to the kit. More soon!

Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Type Blaster by ELFIN KNIG

If I get my hands on one of these water guns, I'd definitely be interested!

I hope that doesn't mean the price point gets away from the 30 dollar range all too much. I really was just interested in the magazine bits (LEDs, m3 thread, switch/wiring/batteries, decal).

I hope that doesn't mean the price point gets away from the 30 dollar range all too much. I really was just interested in the magazine bits (LEDs, m3 thread, switch/wiring/batteries, decal).

I'll probably break this out into two options to keep it affordable for those on a budget. Like a basic kit and a deluxe kit.

The basic kit will have all the things already mentioned plus a couple other items.

The deluxe kit will include the grip internals thanks to @Darko who has graciously agreed to allow me to include his model as part of the kit!

lieoysm.jpg

I'm currently printing it out and I'll be cleaning it up for a perfect fit, then I'll mold and cast it in resin.

I've also decided to offer amber grip castings! The molds are curing for those right now.

@avagoyamug and I have also made a trade. He is allowing me to include his front greeble in the kit which will come with the barrel shape already cut out. This piece will also be cast in resin.

jGTBQX4.png

Thanks to all for helping bring these kits together! :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

I realize this is probably asking a bit much but it would be good to get casts of the proper markings that go on the receiver to replace 'Made in China' and 'Elfin-Knights.. etc' labeling and the '222 Rem' & Steyr logo on the underside of the LED/magazine. That'd be the icing on the cake.
52.jpg 200801_29_42_a0077842_15305448.jpg

Attachments

• 200801_29_42_a0077842_15305448.jpg
    200801_29_42_a0077842_15305448.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 135

Not much i can do about the engravings on the side of the receiver since they are engraved into the plastic. I can probably work up a couple styer water slide decals though.

Ok, yeah.The lettering is only small so if the decals have a 3 dimensional embossed look that might work.

If you do two different kits, I would be interested in the deluxe as I really wanted to redo the grip internals.

Gotta say, I'm very happy with how these grips turned out. Beautiful cognac coloring and after vacuum casting almost no bubbles!

HEQskBU.jpg

VIcdqSF.jpg

xFPwKV2.jpg

So5v48y.jpg

xEbM8gu.jpg

showing some light casting through it
skH8O0J.jpg

Darker richer color compared to the stock plastic shells
7lsCNiC.jpg

That's gorgeous!!!

Everything is looking really good, very excited about this project.

Interested in one deluxe kit.

Definitely in for a deluxe kit. Beautiful grips, Soulinertia!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back