Limited Run PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blaster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Type Blaster by ELFIN KNIG

Does this price inc. postage ? ( I'm in Australia ) , if not , what do you think it'll cost all up if wanting to order ?

Ged :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. Definitely interested , if , within budgetary means
International postage would be additional. I think the lowest shipping rate overseas is $13 for a 1oz package.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gedmac66

Sr Member
Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Type Blaster by ELFIN KNIG

Thanks for replying with info on shipping @Soulinertia . Gotta seriously consider this :facepalm . The price to ' detail ' this is starting to add up , that's after getting the blaster and then , successfully prying it apart ( yet to do ) for mods !

Cheers Ged :thumbsup

Solo

Sr Member

Thanks for replying with info on shipping @Soulinertia . Gotta seriously consider this :facepalm . The price to ' detail ' this is starting to add up , that's after getting the blaster and then , successfully prying it apart ( yet to do ) for mods !

Cheers Ged :thumbsup
Same here, but considering the ultimate prop replica is around $1k, you're gonna save a LOT of money.

Incept Date

What if I was interested in only the red leds lit and not the green. Would you provide instruction for that function please. Also, do you have a final image what that front receiver pointy finial thing looks like?

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

What if I was interested in only the red leds lit and not the green. Would you provide instruction for that function please. Also, do you have a final image what that front receiver pointy finial thing looks like?
you just need to ignore the green led and don't wire them then. this is a really simple circuit, you shoudn't have any troubles :)

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah, as eethan stated, it's a fairly simple circuit. Omitting the green LEDs is not a problem. I'll have a couple different ways to wire in the instructions. For myself I think I'd like them to light separately anyways.

I'll post a final pic of all the actual components that will be included in the kit in due time.

I'm working on a couple more optional items as well that I think some people might be interested in . . . :D More soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoRutty

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'll be in for 2!

Laurie

Hell yes! I'm interested thanks

leviticus

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very Interested

gedmac66

Sr Member

Soulinertia , on #1 post , the Interest list has a few names in blue . What does this mean ?

Last edited by a moderator: