Limited Run PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit, grips and ammo boxes Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Blaster

Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Type Blaster by ELFIN KNIG

Does this price inc. postage ? ( I'm in Australia ) , if not , what do you think it'll cost all up if wanting to order ?

Ged :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. Definitely interested , if , within budgetary means

International postage would be additional. I think the lowest shipping rate overseas is $13 for a 1oz package.

Re: PKD Water Gun Upgrade Kit Blade Runner Fullcock Takagi Type Blaster by ELFIN KNIG

Thanks for replying with info on shipping @Soulinertia . Gotta seriously consider this :facepalm . The price to ' detail ' this is starting to add up , that's after getting the blaster and then , successfully prying it apart ( yet to do ) for mods !

Cheers Ged :thumbsup

Thanks for replying with info on shipping @Soulinertia . Gotta seriously consider this :facepalm . The price to ' detail ' this is starting to add up , that's after getting the blaster and then , successfully prying it apart ( yet to do ) for mods !

Cheers Ged :thumbsup

Same here, but considering the ultimate prop replica is around $1k, you're gonna save a LOT of money.

What if I was interested in only the red leds lit and not the green. Would you provide instruction for that function please. Also, do you have a final image what that front receiver pointy finial thing looks like?

What if I was interested in only the red leds lit and not the green. Would you provide instruction for that function please. Also, do you have a final image what that front receiver pointy finial thing looks like?

you just need to ignore the green led and don't wire them then. this is a really simple circuit, you shoudn't have any troubles :)

Yeah, as eethan stated, it's a fairly simple circuit. Omitting the green LEDs is not a problem. I'll have a couple different ways to wire in the instructions. For myself I think I'd like them to light separately anyways.

I'll post a final pic of all the actual components that will be included in the kit in due time.

I'm working on a couple more optional items as well that I think some people might be interested in . . . :D More soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll be in for 2!

Soulinertia , on #1 post , the Interest list has a few names in blue . What does this mean ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back