Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sevv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you. I'm using pewter in sand moulds.

I am unfortunately going to have to take just over a months break from this project. I've decided I simply cant stand another freezing winter in my garage. So, I am stripping it all out and I'm properly insulating it. Lots of prep work, self levelling the concrete floor, foam insulation... the works. Cant wait! :)

Its a shame I have to pause work but... for the greater good :)

Pro Mod

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you. I'm using pewter in sand moulds.

I am unfortunately going to have to take just over a months break from this project. I've decided I simply cant stand another freezing winter in my garage. So, I am stripping it all out and I'm properly insulating it. Lots of prep work, self levelling the concrete floor, foam insulation... the works. Cant wait! :)

Its a shame I have to pause work but... for the greater good :)
Nothing worse than working in the cold!

Sevv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update: Still unable to resume as the workshop hasn’t quite been finished yet :(

Before

39F22DFC-4AB2-47CC-B3AD-7DF0F5F3EE87.jpeg

After

BEF03E49-ACF8-4F2F-BA3E-C3C3F423F7E8.jpeg

Still got to fill and sand the joins, paint, flooring etc. Annoyingly the concrete still isn’t really dry and is really upping the humidity in there. Need to wait at least another month before I can put a floor down.

I am itching to get back to this project as soon as I can. Just wanted to let people know it most certainly has not been forgotten.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
awesome! good luck finishing that, almost there!
I can really feel what you mean, my workshop is between 2 and 10 degrees at the moment, it's not a fun period for me to work!
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.