Pint Sized Predator

intofx

Hey, I'm new here. great site!!

So for Halloween 2015, I built my 8 year old a full body predator suit. We plan on going to MonsterPalooza this year in Burbank to get a little more mileage out of it. :) I'm thinking of reworking the pincers as they are controlled by bladders. His hands are a little too small for the squeeze bulb to get full range of motion. But it's still not bad. Also, I'm going to shrink the cod piece a bit. LOL.

Here's the instructables I put together of the build. Let me know what you think!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Pint-Sized-Predator/

Thanks!
Matt

804483_1642041326075731_1151972428_n.jpg

FOJ4GFFIGJASKPI.MEDIUM.jpg

FDYUKHIIGJASKPL.MEDIUM.jpg

FPMZA5JIGJASKSE.MEDIUM.jpg

FTT9M2CIGJASKR7.MEDIUM.jpg

What an Awesome Dad you are Matt!!! :D

Would love to do something like this for my son in a few years!!! Great job there!!!

If you are going to Monsterpalooza - April 22-24, 2016 - The Pasadena Convention Center, we are thinking of bringing our young Xeno Queen. We could meetup and have the little monsters "converse". LOL

Baby Predator will unfortunately not be making an appearance...... she will most likely be in disguise as that little orange and white rolly polly droid. ;)

HAL1138 - Yes! Be on the look out for us. We go twice a year when we can. The kids love dressing up. LOL.

And thanks everyone! It was a lot of fun to make. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back