Anakin ROTS Dueling Saber (SOLD OUT)

Update!! I noticed a little detail on the grip section of this prop that I'd missed! And, since our packaging still hasn't arrived yet (we are so close!!), I remade everyone's grip sections, so you will get the corrected and updated version!!

So what's the story? Well, I discovered that the grips on the Anakin ROTS dueling hilts are NOT SYMMETRICAL. That is, the raised ridge of the grip is not at its center, but offset. The sides slope down at different rates.

These grips were already interesting without that detail, having a strange concave valley between grips that no one has ever replicated before. But finding this grip asymmetry was a big deal. Again, if you ordered this saber from us, you will get the updated version, shown below. Here it is next to a screen-used original prop. The bladed saber is the screen-used prop, the other one is one of our A3 Limited Edition replicas.

We expect to be shipping out within about two weeks or so. Thank you for your patience!

DSC_5313.jpg

DSC_5347.jpg

DSC_5327.jpg

DSC_5339.jpg

Just a few shots of the whole gang together before they go off to their new homes. And we finally received the custom M10 thru bolts (these are also included with the O3 Limited Edition sabers), for use when you don't have the blade in.

DSC_5364.jpg

DSC_5371.jpg

DSC_5378.jpg

DSC_5381.jpg

And just for fun (and because most A3-LE owners also bought O3-LE), the finalized "Ewan's Favorite" version of that hilt with final production parts on everything (previous shots were either renders or had prototype parts). It looks and handles SO nicely.

DSC_5390.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_5368.jpg
    DSC_5368.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
There are just one or two A3 Limited Edition sabers left - if you want to get in on this run, NOW is the time! There won't be any more resin ones made ever again.

Hey guys, here's a brief assembly demo and walkthrough of the Project A3 Limited Edition and Project O3 Limited Edition sabers we made. Thanks so much for all of you who ordered them! Watch for the new editions coming soon which will be CNC machined in metal and FX capable.

No more resin ones. But we will make them some point down the line in metal. And as for blades - yes! Check out the Nova Carbon on our website.

Hi Boschspark, they are sold out, and not available for sale at this time. We are going to make metal versions some time soon, keep an eye out!

No plans at present to make replicas tied to the Kenobi show. That stunt hilt looks very LONG, much longer than typical Obi ROTS or ANH hilts. I believe the hero hilt was simply a Master Replicas hilt with a Romans (or similar) balance pipe swapped out. So nothing I'm dying to replicate there ... replica of a replica ... not for me.

No plans at present to make replicas tied to the Kenobi show. That stunt hilt looks very LONG, much longer than typical Obi ROTS or ANH hilts. I believe the hero hilt was simply a Master Replicas hilt with a Romans (or similar) balance pipe swapped out. So nothing I'm dying to replicate there ... replica of a replica ... not for me.
That makes sense!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back