Pics of my old suit I recently dug up

ptgreek

So I was going through an old hard drive of mine and I found a few pics of my old DB P1 suit. Story goes, In my second year of film school, my roommate thought he might give it a go. He was given an assignment to shoot a 2 minute short on super8mm film. My producer friend and I sort of highjacked his project and shot a quick hunt sequence using a few of my suits with the Marin Highlands as the backdrop. He has since dropped out. Since I'm moving to Hollywood next month for my first "real" film job, I found it fitting to post these pics and youtube links. These two shorts are actually what led me to the Lair. My first short "Sexual Predator" is what really brought me here. I was planning my first short and thought it would be funny to put the Predator in a strip club. I had no idea how I was going to accomplish this. Enter the Hunter's Lair. I established a sort of communication with Dan Bravo and he built my first suit. Looking at these pics, I kind of miss it, but I'm sure it has enjoyed it's new home in England. Since then I have had the pleasure of meeting the coolest people this side of the internet. I now have a couple of suits and made great friends. Anyways..here goes

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Shorts: ( many have seen them already..but I'll post em anyway)

Predator vs Boba Fett

Sexual Predator

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Predator in the strip club was brilliant and so comical, left me on the floor as I was laughing so much. :lol: Boba Fett V Pred was really enjoyable. Again goodluck in Hollywood :lol:

so strange that I made those so long ago .... I've worked on features like "Milk" done music videos for name bands , and am now trying my hand in Hollywood...but whenever I come back to my old film school projects, I smile and remember all it took to get those shots that day

thanks guys

I didnt make this one..its a DB P1. I've had three suits since then...all of wich have been posted ...I think you even commented on one of them. The first two were purchased as is. The newest is parts acquired here and there. paint by myself and Joe Evens..but the entire concept is my own

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back