Pics and signatures on threads

Jedi Conductor

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum obviously. Could someone tell me how to post pics on a thread? Also how do ya get those cool signatures and little pics under your user name on a thread? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help,

JC :unsure

That part I get, but why no posting of pictures? Why not let a new member show off what he/she's got in their collection or have just made? I can't see the harm in that.

I agree. Even though we are new users, we should be able to show off our stuff just like everyone else :D

dualedge, I hope you can get this worked out. :$

You guys helped out great. Still not sure on the sig, but got a starter avatar up. Will have to work on the sig. Also , if you guys can get it to where we newbies can post pics, that would be great.

I've got a room full of stuff just waiting to be shown off.......

Once again thanks for the help guys, the link helped Rob

JC B)

When I was a "New User" I asked one of the Admins about it and they said that I couldn't UPLOAD images. However I could link to them in one of my own galleries or through Wackychimp. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help everyone. I just can't seem to get an image loaded for my signature. Not doing something right. Can I upload a pic from my computer? And if so, HOW????????????? This is really frustrating, but also really simple once I learn how?

Thanks,
JC

Rob, I shot you a pm also.

Thanks Rob,

The last little bit of info did it. Like I said pretty simple once you figure it out. My sig is up. I figured a train would be a good one for now.

thanks everybody, now to upload some pics of my collection since the staff has allowed us newbies to post pics.

later.
JC

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back