Photos needed for Greedo/Jawa Ruger Mk1 blaster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sluis Van Shipyards @ May 12 2006, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1243401[/snapback]</div>
We need to find someone to do the little antenna pieces on top. Someone on here made some for his Mer Sonn blaster (forgot who), so maybe if someone has the dimensions a run could be done?
[/b]

If someone did those antenna pieces, I'd probaby be in for a set to upgrade my Greedo blaster. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(superjedi @ May 13 2006, 01:54 AM) [snapback]1243440[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sluis Van Shipyards @ May 12 2006, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1243401[/snapback]
We need to find someone to do the little antenna pieces on top. Someone on here made some for his Mer Sonn blaster (forgot who), so maybe if someone has the dimensions a run could be done?
[/b]

If someone did those antenna pieces, I'd probaby be in for a set to upgrade my Greedo blaster. :)
[/b][/quote]

Do you mean the 'wire'-looking pieces coming out of the front and back of the part on the very top?

Mark

The antennaes for the Han Hero and the MerrSonn blaster(s) were a commisioned run, realized by Chen (postboy).

But my guess it that they´d have to be slightly modified to work with this blaster, since the attach with the large end.

Markus

Chen did the antennas from my blueprint.
The parts are used on the Greedo blaster, Merr Sonns, and Han ANH Hero.
No mods necessary unless they trimmed the stem shorter.
The piece inbetween them is a piece of T-track.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lonepigeon @ May 13 2006, 04:31 PM) [snapback]1243677[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

I see what piece you are talking about now.

How do you suppose they were attached to the T-track at the large end like that?

Mark

I also discovered these antennas on the Landspeeder dashboard.

<div class='quotetop'>(lonepigeon @ May 13 2006, 04:31 PM) [snapback]1243677[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Any news to the Blueprints of Greedo´s Blaster ?

I wnat to build one and need some more information, f.e. on the "thing" on the end of the barrel,

thanks
tk2647

I was looking at the SW Chronicles book today and it reminded me to post these pictures. I've been wondering about the "pontoon" part on the side, if it's actually two cylinders or a camera clamp piece similar to the following pictures. I thought Lonepigeon said this part was used on other props, but has anyone seen one close up to see that they are actually cylinders and not a part similar to these with shadows hiding the detail?

pontoon1.jpg

Flash with this type of part (holds the reflector on):
pontoon2.jpg

pontoon3.jpg

No I'm absolutely certain it's the same catamaran/pontoon part used on many other blasters.
I'm scratchbuilding one now and it will be cast up.
I have plenty of reference to know exactly what the part looks like.

I don't think there will be a kit. :)

I've been gathering parts for awhile.
- Airsoft Ruger
- Bobadebt muzzle
- Chen "antennas"
- Saberfreak T-track
- black screw cap
- machined Imp disks (not Ken's those are too big for this and the Merr Sonn)
- real Ruger rear sight
- scratch built "catamarran" in progress

I have no idea what I'm building the side missiles out of yet.

The hardest part is modifying the Ruger. I need to cut down the body to the correct length, add the threaded section at the base of the barrel, and add a new barrel.
I recently got lucky and found a threaded tube to use and a plastic barrel.

Hey guys, I'm finishing up my Greedo costume in the next couple of weeks and all I ahve for my blaster is the Airsoft MK1. There is a lot of good info in this OLD thread but sadly none of the pictures exist anymore. Anyone out there doing an accurate Greedo blaster/ got good ref pics or selling the parts needed?

Much Thanks!

Those antenna parts would be cool. I want to see the catamaran parts offered. I scratch built some and then removed them as I just didn't care for them.

rugers.jpg

Thanks for the picture of your blasters. They look great to me but the only pics I've seen are the ones on partsofsw. Are they the same on both sides and do you have a better shot of the part on top?

Thanks again.

I only recently purchased a resin copy of a Ruger Mk. 1 (cast in tan resin; possibly originally from Markus) to build Greedo's gun.

So I haven't paid any attention to this thread until now.

I've got Saberfreak T-track; Chen's switch levers (or antenna); Imperial disks; and grille.

Evan: can you post some photos showing the top of your blaster please?
The other, earlier photos are gone.

Its a piece of lightsaber grip T-track trimmed on one side for the catamaran shaped part that goes over the port. I made the antenna parts from large needles pushed through into the T-track and lead fishing weights glued with JB Weld to each needle. Then I cut the needles down to size.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back