b13.jpg
[/IMG]
b14.jpg
[/IMG]
b15.jpg
[/IMG]

Enjoy

Dietrich

That was absolutely incredible!!! This will sound totally "noob" but how did you manage to do that?!! I loved the Wile E. Coyote one...it reminded me of my brother. LOL Kind regards, Jeremy

That was absolutely incredible!!! This will sound totally "noob" but how did you manage to do that?!! I loved the Wile E. Coyote one...it reminded me of my brother. LOL Kind regards, Jeremy

Thanks jrbirdman, you're welcome.

Well, everytime when I saw a business card in a TV show or DVD I made a screenshot and then I've redrawn every single object. The hardest part was finding the correct fonts, but with the help of WhatTheFont : MyFonts it made the search a lot easier.

I also did a search on original movie props, screen used wardrobe, replica movieprops and film costumes or google to find better pictures in higher resolution or to get new impressions. A few months ago I made business cards in the "Massive Dynamic" design from Fringe for a member here.

About 3 months ago I had the chance to get a flatrate for photobooks and so the ideas developed, because I had so many of these graphics on my HD.

Dietrich

I LOVE the idea of fake business cards. THIS is a very cool book. I real like the way you did the cover on this one. Well done, sir!

Thanks Mark,

with each book I create I get more experienced. Do you remember my Florida photobook from 2009? The one from 2010 is even better that that, so be surprised.

CU in a few weeks

Dietrich

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back