Done / Completed Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate die-cut label Vinyl stickers, BTTF

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SOLD / DONE

Congratulations, if you were able to get your hands on one of the original BTTF "Pepsi Perfect" bottles that have been released in the US, Mexico, Argentina or elsewhere. As we all know, those bottles aren't exactly screen accurate - wrong shape, wrong size, wrong label design. I can't help you with the shape or the size of your bottle. But at least I can help with the label, if you want to replace it. For sale is a screen accurate Vinyl sticker that is made in the same way as the screen used labels: It's NOT PRINTED - it's made from three layered Vinyl stickers (silver, red and blue). The stickers are perfectly die-cut with a cutting plotter.

My logo design is based on the screen used "Pepsi Perfect" bottle, that was sold on "Profiles in History" in 2011 (look at the preview pics in this post). As far as I know, Gary Weaver's excellent replica bottles were based on exactly the same original bottle.

Price is $4 for one sticker plus shipping. Please add $6 for shipping (no matter how many stickers you buy). These are the costs for worldwide shipping as a registered mail. I will ship in order of the payments. Please pay to my PayPal address rpf@zubcic.com and don't forget to send me your postal address and your RPF name. Thanks! :)

All my prices are in US-Dollars.

Preview pictures:

preview4.jpg preview1.jpg preview3.jpg preview2.jpg

My sticker on an official Mexican Pepsi Perfect bottle (bottle is not included with this offer):

pepsiperfect_mexican.jpg

Screen used bottle (from "Profiles in History" catalog, 2011):

pepsiperfect_screenused1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate label Vinyl stickers - NOT PRINTED! - BTTF

These turned out great! Paypal sent for 2 stickers. Thanks!

Let me know if you decide to do the bottle, I'm sure there's a big market for it.

These turned out great! Paypal sent for 2 stickers. Thanks!

Payment received. Thank you! :)

Let me know if you decide to do the bottle, I'm sure there's a big market for it.

I actually have such plans. But if I would produce the bottle, it would just be a non-functional solid resin version. Unfortunately I don't have a vacuformer for producing real bottles.

I actually have such plans. But if I would produce the bottle, it would just be a non-functional solid resin version. Unfortunately I don't have a vacuformer for producing real bottles.

I would do the Diet Pepsi and Slice bottles then. The functional original bottles (Diet & Slice) from the movie are quite rare, and a non-functional, solid bottle was more common if I'm not wrong. Also, that bottles are rare to find as replicas (accurate replicas, I mean), so they could be a great addition for all the Pepsi Bottles a lot uf us have or will have ;-)

3 sticker payment sent thanks roland

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Love it! Payment sent for 2 stickers :D Thank you :)

3 sticker payment sent thanks roland

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thanks, payments received. :)

I would do the Diet Pepsi and Slice bottles then. The functional original bottles (Diet & Slice) from the movie are quite rare, and a non-functional, solid bottle was more common if I'm not wrong. Also, that bottles are rare to find as replicas (accurate replicas, I mean), so they could be a great addition for all the Pepsi Bottles a lot uf us have or will have ;-)

That's a good idea. And I think even a solid non-functional "Pepsi Perfect" doesn't have to hide behind the functional bottles, because the hero prop itself doesn't seem to be a real bottle. On the screen caps I can't see anything on the top of the "bottle" that makes it functional.

attachment.php

The three bottles with a flip top in the movie are the one Marlene is drinking from, the one that was used as a set dressing in the taxi old Biff is using and the one Doc Brown is using to fuel up "Mr. Fusion".

attachment.php

Attachments

• pepsi_perfect_hero_prop.jpg
    pepsi_perfect_hero_prop.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3,155
  • pepsi_perfect_functional.jpg
    pepsi_perfect_functional.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,767
Last edited:

Functional or not that is a great idea. Let us know here if you decide to make it :thumbsup

Hi Roland been waiting for these :D payment sent for 4 of your pepsi perfect lables\stickers + P&P ($36) pm in coming :thumbsup

looks great, do you have any pics of them attached to one of the Mexico bottles?

Just sent payment for 3

Payment sent for 2 stickers ^^
Just sent payment for 3
EmmaInCandyland & Jedifyfe

Thanks for your payments. :) The stickers (and all my other orders) will be shipped this week.

looks great, do you have any pics of them attached to one of the Mexico bottles?

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures. I still have no bottle, yet. Please note: My stickers have screen accurate dimensions. The Mexican bottles are bigger than the screen used ones, so my stickers could actually look too small on that bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Roland
What dimensions of your stickers ???
Please

thanks

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Today my Mexican bottle arrived. Thanks MattgomeryBurns for getting me one. :)

Here's a picture of the bottle with my sticker attached. It really makes a difference:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

old logo is below ??

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

old logo is below ??

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes, I placed my sticker over the old one. The original logo is printed on the bottle and can't be removed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back