Done / Completed Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate die-cut label Vinyl stickers, BTTF

Re: Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate label Vinyl stickers - NOT PRINTED! - BTTF

Hi Emma. Sorry to hear that. :( I don't have a Gary's bottle, I just can tell you how I attached the sticker on my Mexican bottle. I pressed and wiped very lightly from the top center of the sticker to the bottom center, then continued from the center to the right edges and to the left edges of the sticker. For a harder pressure I used the carrying paper of the sticker to avoid damages on the red and blue vinyl. I actually had two or three small wrinkles on the bottom edges, but I pressed and wiped them away (vinyl is very flexible).

Yeah, this is what I have done, but for some reasons, it didn't work too well :x Do you think it would work better if I was heating the vinyl? I'll try to do it from right to left maybe this time, instead of starting in the center x) Thanks x)

Hello Roland,
Do you repaint the blue cap ? Do you paint yourselves the grey line at the bottom of the cap on the mexican bottle version ?
I'm going to order one or two stickers.
Best Regards

I just sent the paypal payment for one stickers

Just recieved my stickers. Eeeehmmmm... people... you're taking too much time without ordering them. Order them NOW! They're PERFECT. They look awesome in person, much better than in the photos. Really incredible work by Roland. Congratulations, mate!

Mine have arrived, thanks.

Got mine also, looks awesome! Just waiting for my Mexican bottle to arrive now for me to apply it to.

Started my mexico bottle mod. Pinstripe to go around the bottom cap is next. Thanks for the decals roland uploadfromtaptalk1449060720889.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449060746014.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449060759317.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is what I have done, but for some reasons, it didn't work too well :x Do you think it would work better if I was heating the vinyl? I'll try to do it from right to left maybe this time, instead of starting in the center x) Thanks x)
EmmaInCandyland
I guess I know now, how they attached the stickers on the screen used bottle. Here is a photo of Gary Weaver's screen used bottle (sorry for stealing your photo, Gary) where you can see a small cut at the bottom of the sticker. You can see this cut on the picture of the same screen used bottle in my first post, too. The cut is just on the silver vinyl. It seems they glued the red and blue vinyl only after the silver sticker has already been glued on the bottle. Parts of the cut are hidden under the blue vinyl.

Gary's replica bottles have a screen accurate shape (more bent at the middle of the bottle than Pepsi's official releases). It's likely not possible to attach my sticker on those bottles without doing a small cut at the bottom of the sticker.

attachment.php

I just sent the paypal payment for one stickers

Payment received. Thanks. :)

Hello Roland,
Do you repaint the blue cap ? Do you paint yourselves the grey line at the bottom of the cap on the mexican bottle version ?
I'm going to order one or two stickers.
Best Regards

I want to leave my bottle in its original unpainted state. I used a 2-mm-vinyl-strip (same material as the logo sticker) for the line at the bottom of the cap. I will take a photo tomorrow.

cpujoe
Your sticker has been shipped yesterday. Please look at the first post for tracking informations. :)

Pitbull
Thanks for posting photos of your modified bottle. Looks great!

Attachments

• pepsiperfect_screenused_cut.jpg
    pepsiperfect_screenused_cut.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 482
Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks, I'll try that when I'll get a new set of stickers :)

Beautiful stickers Roland, the mailman just dropped them off. Now I'm 2nd guessing whether I want to mod my Mexican bottle or keep it stock :confused

Got my 3. Thank you Roland. They are gorgeous.

Hello Roland, thank you very much for your explanations concerning the grey line in the bottom of the blue cap. Do you know where I can buy the grey vinyl strip please ?

I received my stickers as well :love They are beautiful by themselves. Thank you Roland :D

Hi Roland, payment sent for 2 stickers, thanks ;)

Hi Roland Got my stickers and other props from you, great stuff as always thank you :thumbsup

My package was processed through NY on 11/29 and had no movement since. I hope it's not lost :/

My package was processed through NY on 11/29 and had no movement since. I hope it's not lost :/

It's not a package, it's a small envelope. Let's wait two more weeks. If it's actually lost, I will send you another one for free. :)

It's not a package, it's a small envelope. Let's wait two more weeks. If it's actually lost, I will send you another one for free. :)

Roland you are too awesome but this is absolutely not your fault. If I need to order another one I will gladly pay for it!

dri68 & giom84

Your stickers have been shipped yesterday. Tracking infos can be found in the first post of this thread. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back