Done / Completed Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate die-cut label Vinyl stickers, BTTF

Re: Pepsi Perfect - screen accurate label Vinyl stickers - NOT PRINTED! - BTTF

Yeah, I read somewhere it's best to start from the middle and then carefully work to the edges...

It definitely works on the Mexican bottle. I don't know how it is on the US or Argentinian bottle, since I haven't got them, yet. If you want to replace the sticker on one of Gary's bottles, you would have to do a small cut into the lower edge of the silver vinyl. I found at least 3 different screen used bottles (hero bottle included), which have that cut, too.

Roland I got my decal! Thanks sooo much. Its perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

@Roland I got my decal! Thanks sooo much. Its perfect.
IxMAGICx1

I'm glad that it has reached you this time. :)

jdraimer

Your second stickers have been shipped two days ago. You can find your tracking informations in my first post. I hope this time the postal service works better. :)

Thank you so much, Roland. I appreciate all you've done.

@jdraimer

Your second stickers have been shipped two days ago. You can find your tracking informations in my first post. I hope this time the postal service works better. :)

Anyone else interested? :)

Just as info for others that might be interested: I just applied one of Rolands decals on a Mexican bottle, and it's pretty easy to stick it on nicely. You don't have to cut it. I just positioned the decal correctly, and than pressed the middle of it to the bottle and just gently worked towards the edges. You can then put the decal on nicely without wrinkles or creases. Here some pics of my finished bottle (still have a few others I'll finish in the near future):

Pepsi02.jpg Pepsi01.jpg Pepsi03.jpg

This is about as screen accurate as I can, The decal could have been a bit higher to be more screen accurate, but I quite like this first result... I also like the fact that the paint on the cap matches the blue in the decal so nicely :).

Last edited:

Just as info for others that might be interested: I just applied one of Rolands decals on a Mexican bottle, and it's pretty easy to stick it on nicely. You don't have to cut it. I just positioned the decal correctly, and than pressed the middle of it to the bottle and just gently worked towards the edges. You can then put the decal on nicely without wrinkles or creases. Here some pics of my finished bottle (still have a few others I'll finish in the near future):

View attachment 582914 View attachment 582913 View attachment 582915

This is about as screen accurate as I can, The decal could have been a bit higher to be more screen accurate, but I quite like this first result... I also like the fact that the paint on the cap matches the blue in the decal so nicely :).
Very nice result good job, looks great! Like the blue what paint did you use? :)

Hello Roland,
Payment sent for one sticker.
Best Regards

Envoyé de mon SM-N910F en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello Roland,
Payment sent for one sticker.
Best Regards

Envoyé de mon SM-N910F en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks for your payment. Your sticker has been shipped today. :)

Hi Roland

I just sent payment for one sticker

Cheers Carl

Hey Roland just wondering if my label has been shipped yet

Cheers Carl

Payment sent for 3 stickers. Paid the shipping with the Pepsi Perfect plate. So just sent $24. Thanks!

Bump! Anyone else interested? :)

i just got my hands on a couple of Argentina bottles. I'll take two of you still have some available.

As much as you want! :) Thanks for your interest.

jhk1976

Received your payment. Thanks! :)

@jhk1976

Received your payment. Thanks! :)

They arrived today. Looks nice.

Are folks sticking these right on top of the existing logos, or are they removing the old logos first somehow? I'm content to do the former, but wondered if anyone had tried the latter.

Also, are these water resistant if I wanted to use the bottle and then gently rinse it off? Just curious.

... Are folks sticking these right on top of the existing logos, or are they removing the old logos first somehow? I'm content to do the former, but wondered if anyone had tried the latter. ...

I didn't remove the original stickers. I just stuck my stickers on top of them.

... Also, are these water resistant if I wanted to use the bottle and then gently rinse it off? Just curious.

My stickers are 100 % vinyl and can be used indoors and outdoors. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back