Limited Run Pepsi Perfect Bottles - BTTF

There are currently only four bottles left!!!

All four are Pepsi Perfect Bottles (with flip up lids)

If you are interested in buying a bottle make sure you don't hesitate! I don't think they will be around for long.

Downfall.

Mine arrived today. I'm super happy with it! And it has a substantial weight to it.

IMG_2160.jpg

Here it is next to my clear Gary Weaver bottle. They're almost identical. Downfall's is maybe a fraction of a hair bigger.

IMG_2164.jpgIMG_2165.jpgIMG_2166.jpgIMG_2167.jpgIMG_2168.jpg

And on display

IMG_2162.jpg

Mine arrived today. I'm super happy with it! And it has a substantial weight to it.

View attachment 801039

Here it is next to my clear Gary Weaver bottle. They're almost identical. Downfall's is maybe a fraction of a hair bigger.

View attachment 801041View attachment 801042View attachment 801043View attachment 801044View attachment 801045

And on display

View attachment 801040
Hi, can I ask where you got the acrylic case for your Pepsi Perfect from?

Regards
Alex

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks like I’m 10 months late to this one. Have you ever considered another (hopefully more affordable) run in the future?
If not, I’ll see myself out.
Thanks!

He might still have some of the flip-up lids. Wouldn't hurt to PM him. btw I have one of the flip-up lids, and they're super nice. I highly recommend getting one. My only regret is not also buying one of the Diet Pepsi bottles. Btw if anyone is considering selling their Diet Pepsi bottle, I'd be interested.
Looks like I’m 10 months late to this one. Have you ever considered another (hopefully more affordable) run in the future?
If not, I’ll see myself out.
Thanks!
to PM

would you happen to have the contact information on your local acrylic maker?

do you think theyd make another one?

thanks!
Definitely, contact info on their Facebook page: Craig's Plastics

Yeah give him a call and see if he has the specs on file. If I had to do it again I'd reduce a little space between the top of the tube and the top of the bottle.

Sadly no, the guy was super flaky and was a terrible communicator so I just dropped it.
Ah, sorry to hear. I don't know him too well, but I wonder if he's the type that would rather you walk into his shop than deal with remote orders.

OncleCharlie had one made from a different fabricator (in France), but perhaps he might be able to share some tips or specs?

Alternatively, I proposed this method awhile back if you wanted to go the DIY route.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back