Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

You know it's funny. Here in Florida I couldn't find a BTTF Fan within 100 miles if I tripped over his dead body. I mean a BTTF collector. A true BTTF fan one that would buy a Pepsi Perfect for 28 dollars .. Yet 6,500 American BTTF fans purchased a Pepsi Perfect Bottle today in 2 minutes.

Just a thought!

Capture.JPG

Limit one per customer, eh?

I don't have Twitter, so I can't. Seems interesting to me that these are on sale from a city where Pepsi has a facility right next to an Amazon fulfillment center.

Well at least it is easy to see why 6,500 sold out so fast, with all of the bottles mysteriously walking out of various back doors!! I wonder how many were truly available to the general public?

Thought I would share something nice about Pepsi.

Five years ago I created this image of a Pepsi Perfect bottle just for fun. Since then it's been spread pretty heavily online (you may have seen it) I reached out to Pepsi recently and told them I was the one that created this. In return they just sent me a Pepsi Perfect bottle!

pepsi-bttf21.png

Ha... That brings back some memories.

Remember those freaking Gold Yoda Episode 1 cans? I remember one day seeing some poser on Ebay with a few for sale and he was located in the same town as a pepsi distributor. Ebay back then allowed you to see the sellers e-mail, so it only took about 10 minutes to confirm who he was and I called Pepsi Corporate. Found out later that guy got busted hardcore by pepsi for taking them.

Aw, the memories of being a young and hot-headed collector on the internet. :)

-Gary

Located in San Bernadino, California...

View attachment 550176View attachment 550174

Thought I would share something nice about Pepsi.

Five years ago I created this image of a Pepsi Perfect bottle just for fun. Since then it's been spread pretty heavily online (you may have seen it) I reached out to Pepsi recently and told them I was the one that created this. In return they just sent me a Pepsi Perfect bottle!

View attachment 550191

I hope it may help them, to understand how to be a true Pepsi Pefect :cool

This question is not completely directed at you, but if I can ask, why do you (and many others) feel that this was poorly executed? I understand the first time around, no time given, selling before agreed date, all around lack of information from Pepsi. They agreed that they handled the first round poorly, thus the reason for the second bout. Though I do feel bad for those who did not get one and I feel extremely lucky that I did, I feel Pepsi did all of they could to give everyone a fair chance. They gave us a date, a time, plenty of heads-up, and though they did not give the exact ordering address, they did strongly suggest that Amazon was the place to buy them, not to mention that it was the same selling partner they used before! I was able to find the link on my own with a little looking and I was able to get a bottle. I assume they did this so that nobody could set up the bots (which clearly seemed to work by the number of RPF members that were able to get one). What else would you have Pepsi do? They want to keep this limited so unfortunately not everyone got one, but if that is your complaint, that isn't Pepsi's fault. If I wouldn't have got one this time around, at least I felt that Pepsi tried to do the right thing.

I don't know about everyone else, but Pepsi's site never loaded for me. It only started loading after they were sold out. Had I not also checked here, I would have never known it was even through Amazon.

Also, most of the time the Amazon page was telling me it was "not available", even when others were talking about a purchase or preorder button. The few times there was a clickable button it errored out and told me to select a different seller once I got into the checkout process.

Plus these items won't even ship until December, so it's not like stock physically sold out. This is just a preorder. I can see why people would be disappointed.

So even with my bongous address, I couldn't have ordered it, because I have Belgian Visa Card ? :wacko:confused

Also, why a US only release ?

Aren't there any fans in Europe ?
Oh, wait.
Guess what, there are !!!:facepalm

A Pepsi Perfect bottle made by Pepsi, would have been cool,
but if they make it that difficult to get...:angry

Not true. My credit card is Australian. Entered a U.S address and it processed fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back