Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

That is so cool. Why didn't they do anything cool like that here? My local AMC did NOTHING for the back-to-back-to-back screenings. We didn't even have a poster or a cardboard sign or anything, let alone a trolley cart of Pepsi Perfect!

The unintentional "FU" in the movie name was amusing but I was disappointed in how utterly lackluster the event was by me.

bttf-fu.jpg

What I don't understand is why Pepsi isn't making those plastic bottles available on their website.

Wish they did too - but they better fix that twist cap first. Seems they all have stress marks.

I'm sure some water Bottle will release a similarly shaped water bottle eventually so I can slap a sticker on it as a lousy substitute.

-EDIT-

Seems Cinemex and Pepsi Mexico are going to produce more bottles for theatres - they just posted a tweet saying there would be more if their tweet reached 1000 Retweets :

https://twitter.com/Cinemex/status/657619355090493441

Or at least I *HOPE* Google Translate has not failed me, because it may also mean that the 1000th retweet gets a Pepsi Perfect. In which case - sorry and I'll be in this corner.

Last edited:
Did my part by going on "the Twitter" and retweeting or whatever you call it. (Darn kids with their Twitter machines and texting boxes :darnkids)

Now if only I can get one... Hoping to see some show up in the JY.

Wish they did too - but they better fix that twist cap first. Seems they all have stress marks.

I'm sure some water Bottle will release a similarly shaped water bottle eventually so I can slap a sticker on it as a lousy substitute.

-EDIT-

Seems Cinemex and Pepsi Mexico are going to produce more bottles for theatres - they just posted a tweet saying there would be more if their tweet reached 1000 Retweets :

Or at least I *HOPE* Google Translate has not failed me, because it may also mean that the 1000th retweet gets a Pepsi Perfect. In which case - sorry and I'll be in this corner.

Yeah you're right, Twitter app translates it for you

Done my bit, they're not far of now
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445631080.289804.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445631024.134585.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.png Don't know if this was mentioned but if you visit the Pepsi store on Nov 3rd you can pre order a bottle as another 6500 are being made which still ain't enough.

-EDIT-

Great find! More of these will find their way to the USA and elsewhere too! The scarcity of the "real bottle" will remain, but this allows for other to collect and actually use!

thick sturdy plastic. I was pleasantly surprised.

The bottle and cap are also thicker than I was expecting.
Good to hear! I was worried that they might be a little thin. Now to decide how to display it once mine shows up. Case or no case?

I'm really glad they're doing another run for the people that missed out. Should have been a wide release. Pepsi really dropped the ball.

Good to hear! I was worried that they might be a little thin. Now to decide how to display it once mine shows up. Case or no case?

Case for sure!

Got mine from Amazon today too! Did anyone else's not come with the Pepsi box?

Eek. I got mine through Walmart and it came with the case.

It's a lil strange these aren't numbered. There's no way to tell if they really made 6,500.

Hmm, I thought it was weird since everyone I've seen has come with the box. I called Amazon about it and they apologized, told me to keep the Pepsi, and gave me a full refund! Very nice of them! Is everyone leaving the Pepsi in the bottle? Will it deteriorate the bottle over time? I was thinking of emptying it out. Maybe I'll try it? I actually haven't had pop in years!:lol

Mine arrived from Walmart this afternoon. They actually shipped the Pepsi Perfect box within a different corrugated box, so I have a Pepsi Perfect shipper free of labels. :) It also came with the wrong packing slip. Apparently, the correct slip is somewhere in Washington. ::shrugs::

The cylindrical case is indeed sturdy, and my bottle's staying in there as well.

IMG_5461.JPGIMG_5462.JPGIMG_5465.JPG

Last edited:
Mine came today too. I got in on the Walmart one and they also sent the box inside a box for me. It's so weird how randomly these are coming--the Pepsi box inside the shipping box, the Pepsi box with the shipping labels stuck right on them, no Pepsi box at all...

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

Edit: I just checked my packing slip and it was the wrong one as well.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back