Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Wow. It's a $20 soda bottle...I get the frustration but really?

image.png

What should happen in a better world:
"Due to the overwhelming demand of our limited Pepsi Perfect product, we will be doing another run of 100,000 bottles worldwide. The price is still $20.15, and you can pre-order it from the Pepsi website. All of the profits from this second release will go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation. You can also order t-shirts, hats and reusable plastic bottles from our website, with a percentage of proceeds donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation as well."
That'd would be a far better PR move.

I freakin' hate scalpers! You know they're the ones that ended up with the bottles from Amazon. I have no idea how they did it, but they are horrible people. Just let the fans have their fun!

Amazon chat to me: I did check and see here that the item is "Temporarily out of stock. When an item is listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available," this means the item is currently out of stock and we’re not sure when we’ll get more of this item. We can't predict exactly how long it'll take us to receive this item or when we'll be able to ship it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. It's a $20 soda bottle...I get the frustration but really?

View attachment 543726

lol cheaper to buy a 500 bottle on ebay then to pay a lawyer to take on a multi million dollar company

- - - Updated - - -

Walmart just posted on Facebook that it will go back on sale at 6am pst/9am est

my brother lives out of state and has been texting me none stop, he wants one for himself as well and hes a facebooker, he just told me the same not too long ago. hope its true

After tomorrow everything in Back to the Future happens in the past .....just saying

I know, it is nice to see Back to the future get so many new products in the last few years. Minimates, Deloreans from HW Retro, Nike Mags, Marty Skateboard, HoverBoard KO's for $50. even if it needs some love, and 1/6 scale HoverBoards coming from Kidslodgic sometime down the road. Also, Hot Toys Marty, and Part 2 coming with 1:6 Delorean.
However , in a few years, I think it will slow down a lot . Today is the biggest of any day for Back to the Future. 2015

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back