Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Hello all !,i ve been a bit of lurker here and def i should have written this 2 months ago :p and for all of you trig to get the mexican version was crazy getting it here too at the beginning and even hard for me to get one that would present no defects
1-well printed logo and no scratches (some were better printed than other ones too)
2-no bump in the baser or flexed by a side
3-cap easy to close
swear the ppl in the cinema were starting to hate me u_u cause i was there almost every day
they started selling them on the oct 20th and by the next day were sold out , a week later the cinema posted on fb asking for likes to make more pepsi for cinemex , and they started selling more the next week , thats were i was able to buy more and by another couples days they told me they were not selling them again everrr WICH was a lie cause last sat i saw they were displaying a bottle in the counter O_O! like advertising it something that month before they would b denyning to have , what i think is that since the mockinjay and satrwars were coming it made the ppl distracted and not asking for that combo again and i can confirm by some pics like the below that some ppl were having the BB8 and the pepsi perfect lol , i of course returned to buy more and they prob had like 20 still but form all those i was only able to find 3 that gather the no defect list :/ most of them had this lil smudge at the edge of the logo .. well this was my short post here , hoping not be a lurker anymore :) ( eng is not my native lang , hope i was able to explain myself)
STR.jpg

Attachments

• 20151218_154050.jpg
    20151218_154050.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Still waiting for the Coke Perfect labels and Mexican Pepsi bottles. Will post the details and a pic of the labels once received.

One thing about being a Prop Builder and Prop Buyer.

You wait, then you wait some more then you wait a little longer. Just when you think you can't wait any longer you do. This process of waiting can take years and in my case it actually has.

Still waiting for the Coke Perfect labels and Mexican Pepsi bottles. Will post the details and a pic of the labels once received.

One thing about being a Prop Builder and Prop Buyer.

You wait, then you wait some more then you wait a little longer. Just when you think you can't wait any longer you do. This process of waiting can take years and in my case it actually has.

Cool look forward to seeing them thanks :)

I'll probably start work on mine in the new year, I've ordered 2 different sets of 2mm silver line stickers one has come just waiting on the other one when I've got them both ill take a pic and post it and see what people think!

Yeah same here, don't have time until new year now and I need the cap painted before I do the silver strip any ways.

Also got my decal from Vormz and was wondering, what's best way to remove the old PP logo from the bottle?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImageUploadedByTapatalk1450626273.199993.jpg

Yeah same here, don't have time until new year now and I need the cap painted before I do the silver strip any ways.

Also got my decal from Vormz and was wondering, what's best way to remove the old PP logo from the bottle?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 567906
Giom84 posted info on removing the old pp logo on post #2819 on this thread, I was wondering the same BUT haven't tried it yet, has anyone else tried removing the pp logo from the Mexico bottle? If so please post pics and tips thank you

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back