Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

After a LONG day of being stopped every 5 minutes for a picture, I'm finally home and my Pepsi Perfect is resting on my shelf.

But I have to say, it served as a GREAT conversation starter all day long. Here's a few shots to commemorate an awesome day:

12046718_824997282195_2853817067824047506_n.jpg12132411_825177396245_7093727731120756769_o.jpg

(And yes, I did try to convince them to give me a second one... haha)

To anyone I met there, hopefully these pictures will help you connect me with the user name.

...And now time for sleep.

-Nick

View attachment 538519View attachment 538521View attachment 538520
Some pictures I took at comic con. it is said that this guy looks like MJF.

In his all HC rig? Sure he does whist Pepsi used the same stuff for their add.

- - - Updated - - -

After a LONG day of being stopped every 5 minutes for a picture, I'm finally home and my Pepsi Perfect is resting on my shelf.

But I have to say, it served as a GREAT conversation starter all day long. Here's a few shots to commemorate an awesome day:

View attachment 538515View attachment 538516

(And yes, I did try to convince them to give me a second one... haha)

To anyone I met there, hopefully these pictures will help you connect me with the user name.

...And now time for sleep.

-Nick

Good for you Nick. Now go back to tomorrow and grab me one please :angel

- - - Updated - - -

The reporter for ch 11 even went to interview him. it didn't make it on the news though. It wasn't that bad getting the pepsi perfect. the line went pretty quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Good for you Nick. Now go back to tomorrow and grab me one please :angel

That Marty (AKA Matt) appeared to have a HC jacket, V2's, and a Diamond Select hat. (Though it could have been HC)

...and he looked freakily like MJF!

As for grabbing another bottle, they shot A LOT of video with me in it, and got friendly with Doc (AKA Eric, who is a kickass guy) so I think they'd remember me and just be like, "REALLY?! Come on dude..."

...plus I could only go on Thursday and none of the other days. Sorry to disappoint. Haha

-Nick

Some more ended up on eBay..
Here some pics, nice to see the back side for a change. There's even one with a Pepsi box and T-shirt.

I don't understand though,
Why would anyone do al this effort to show up as Marty (obviously fans) and then sell it.
Even if I did get paid a crazy amount, I would never sell it.
Guess some people are in it to make a quick buck [emoji41]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444382788.370156.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444382871.142658.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444382895.271879.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444382910.846151.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444382920.334237.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444382928.371565.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444382937.193054.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444382949.048826.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444382960.437895.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444383711.313638.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444383721.232288.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444383729.720056.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444383993.669149.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what that means, but I'll go outside and have a look if you like. :)

Do you think anyone will be opening their bottles at the event? I can just imagine a collective slow-motion "nooooooo!" from all the other Martys in the vicinity if they do!

Last edited:
Just curious if anyone here on the RPF will be making a more realistic screen accurate run of these similar to the Gary Weaver bottles? I was just thinking I would rather pay $300 for a screen accurate version than pay the scalper $500 plus price for these going on ebay. If anyone knows of anyone making any I would love to know who to contact or talk to. I just dont want to get my hopes up of getting one on the 21st. I still cant believe what people on ebay are paying for these!

Some more ended up on eBay..
Here some pics, nice to see the back side for a change. There's even one with a Pepsi box and T-shirt.

I don't understand though,
Why would anyone do al this effort to show up as Marty (obviously fans) and then sell it.
Even if I did get paid a crazy amount, I would never sell it.
Guess some people are in it to make a quick buck [emoji41]

...That shirt is what some of the Pepsi staff was wearing, so I'm guessing seeing the prices these were going for, one of the crew they had (probably someone who they picked up for Thursday only) decided to make some extra money off the day. That would explain the access to the box as well.

By the way, if anyone wants specific shots or angles of the bottle, just let me know. I'm not selling mine so the whole community might as well get some use out of it.

-Nick

Thnx!
How About the twist off cap?
I was wondering how it is sealed. But I don't think anyone opened one yet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's great seeing all these images of the Pepsi perfect, but so disappointing that as it stands I'm most likely not going to be able to get one here in the UK. Damn you Pepsi for making this a reality then snatching it away! :angry

$300? Where were you two or three years ago when I was making them? All I remember at the time was everyone whining and complaining that they were $150-$200 each. :)

That being said, I do still have the Vac-Tooling... Hmmm.

-Gary

Just curious if anyone here on the RPF will be making a more realistic screen accurate run of these similar to the Gary Weaver bottles? I was just thinking I would rather pay $300 for a screen accurate version than pay the scalper $500 plus price for these going on ebay. If anyone knows of anyone making any I would love to know who to contact or talk to. I just dont want to get my hopes up of getting one on the 21st. I still cant believe what people on ebay are paying for these!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back