Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Now I have my PP, was wondering does anyone know the actual correct blue colour of the cap? Looking to repaint the lid at some point so it looks better Than this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447864096.353994.jpg

Looking to do the silver line too, was thinking something like this?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447864148.813030.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I have my PP, was wondering does anyone know the actual correct blue colour of the cap? Looking to repaint the lid at some point so it looks better Than this View attachment 556370

Looking to do the silver line too, was thinking something like this?View attachment 556371

Im not sure what cap color to use best, but I don't think you want to use that silver/chrome striping as the movie version appears to have a silver metallic striping
b2b4d663b2ee45e035f759fefb4fcb7d.jpg

I liked the color FreddyTV used on his Mexican version though

IKEA? Cool, you don't happen to know the name of it so I can have a look on their website?

The display case I believe is called DETOLF from ikea. Fairly reasonably priced and good looking display cases. I have two myself at home.

"I have more stuff but have no where to put it" ......Man, do I hear that! That's the problem with this hobby so much cool stuff so little room!!!

Ha yeah I'm finding that out myself. The wife expected all my BTTF stuff to be "boxed up and put away" after future day.

Not happening. And now I know of those display cabinets, I'm definitely going to be getting one to display my growing collection [emoji2]

Ha yeah I'm finding that out myself. The wife expected all my BTTF stuff to be "boxed up and put away" after future day.

Not happening. And now I know of those display cabinets, I'm definitely going to be getting one to display my growing collection [emoji2]

Same boat here. Also when I picked up my Detolf shelf at Ikea, the guy behind the register said "I hope you're not planning to put this together by yourself, it's impossible without two people." I looked him in the eye and said, "Challenge accepted."

So yeah, you can build them solo pretty easily.

Same boat here. Also when I picked up my Detolf shelf at Ikea, the guy behind the register said "I hope you're not planning to put this together by yourself, it's impossible without two people." I looked him in the eye and said, "Challenge accepted."

Haha that's good to know, thanks [emoji106][emoji2]

Do you think a girl with small muscles could handle it solo too? :p

Do you think a girl with small muscles could handle it solo too? :p

I think so.You actually don't need muscles to do it. When they say two persons are needed, I think it's for holding one or two pieces while the other person uses the screwdriver.If you're planning to do it alone, a pile of books, another piece of wood or a backpack will hold the glass together while you're working on the other edge. I've put together 4 by myself and hadno problem.
Picking it up it's another thing... While you're on the store, you'll have no problems once the employees will help you putting it on the trolley but when you get to the car park, help ends. From what I've been told they have orders not to help customers putting things on the cars. So you can put it together by yourself but don't go pick it up alone because the 4 rectangular glasses plus the inside glass shelves the two pieces of wood and the inside metal skeleton do weight a lot
Have fun and let us know how you got along with it

Last edited by a moderator:
So was it the length of the narrow waist itself or was it the angle from the wide top to the middle waist that was the problem? They could've resized the bottle but kept most of the same look to it by shortening the height and exaggerating the top width and also keeping the same width of the middle waist that they used. Here is a photo I drew on using a photo edit app on my mobile; shortened height, wider top, slight change to the bottom, but the middle waist width was not altered:
IMG_20151120_004104.jpg

So was it the length of the narrow waist itself or was it the angle from the wide top to the middle waist that was the problem? They could've resized the bottle but kept most of the same look to it by shortening the height and exaggerating the top width and also keeping the same width of the middle waist that they used. Here is a photo I drew on using a photo edit app on my mobile; shortened height, wider top, slight change to the bottom, but the middle waist width was not altered:

They are saying that to make the bottle accurate to the screen used prop, that they would have air flow issues and not be able to make the bottle properly. Umm, I don't know, Coca-Cola doesn't seem to have problems with their bottles and they have a "small waist".

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back