Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

The Matty hoverboard was a complete and utter failure. It is not accurate in anyway, shape or form. Even Bob Gale has disavowed any relation to it and has even apologized for how it turned out.

The Clock88 board was made by a "now banned" member here named Grant. He had YEARS of research put into these boards. He tracked down every reference, materials, measurements of every hoverboard made for the movie. He made only about 10 boards and then screwed people over, not sending their boards. I was lucky to have got one of the first 10 boards. These have the exact lenticular patterns, velcro, magnets, battery pack, and vinyl stickers. It is 99.9% accurate. It's gorgeous.

I couldn't agree more that the the Matty hoverboard was a complete and utter failure! Looking back on old threads, Clock88's accurate hoverboard run was the one of the most depressing things I read (second to the thread with the guy who lied about doing a run of replica Griff helmets). How cool you were able to get one of his hoverboards though. Even though he flaked out, the board is still fricking eye candy :love

I always wondered why BTTF123 wasn't proposing any of his boards on the forum, I think they are great ^^

DSC_0503.jpg

I don't think we have seen the height comparison between the Mexican and Argentina bottles yet. Mexican bottle on the left is about 9 3/4 inches, Argentina bottle 9 inches, and the screen used bottle (don't have a Gary Weaver bottle to compare, sorry) is about 8 3/4 inches, I believe (same height as Griff figure shown).
Bottle Height.JPG

Finally got a Pepsi Perfect!! £45.99 delivered for a Mexican bottle! [emoji16] ridiculously excited!

Can't wait for it to be delivered now!

Don't think the wife will understand why I paid that for a plastic bottle though haha

I wonder if anyone will be doing an upgrade kit for the bottle anytime......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clock88 board was made by a "now banned" member here named Grant. He had YEARS of research put into these boards. He tracked down every reference, materials, measurements of every hoverboard made for the movie. He made only about 10 boards and then screwed people over, not sending their boards. I was lucky to have got one of the first 10 boards. These have the exact lenticular patterns, velcro, magnets, battery pack, and vinyl stickers. It is 99.9% accurate. It's gorgeous.

I'm pretty sure Grant is still somehow a member.

...likely as a mechanism to try to help give him a pathway to help those who were left in the lurch. I know the RPF has done that with other high profile members to make their restitution easier to follow.

-Nick

I was also a person that got a Clock88 board. I have a pair of handlebars too. Most people complained about the small defects on the board like things not cut to the right size, or flaking paint. Mine has some defects, but they aren't too bad. @Jedifyfe, did you have any defects on your board?

I don't think we have seen the height comparison between the Mexican and Argentina bottles yet. Mexican bottle on the left is about 9 3/4 inches, Argentina bottle 9 inches, and the screen used bottle (don't have a Gary Weaver bottle to compare, sorry) is about 8 3/4 inches, I believe (same height as Griff figure shown).
View attachment 554251

My question is...where did you get that Griff figure?

View attachment 554251

very very cool! thanks for sharing i was wondering if it was just a re worked cap. looks like i was wrong and its a totally different mold!

I was also a person that got a Clock88 board. I have a pair of handlebars too. Most people complained about the small defects on the board like things not cut to the right size, or flaking paint. Mine has some defects, but they aren't too bad. @Jedifyfe, did you have any defects on your board?

Nothing to to really note.

You're Griff figure is awesome Brad! :love :thumbsup So cool you made it yourself. Funko should have hired you to design their figures :)

Awe shucks. ;)

your figure is damn sweet. Whoever did it, did an amazing job.

- - - Updated - - -

You're Griff figure is awesome Brad! :love :thumbsup So cool you made it yourself. Funko should have hired you to design their figures :)

View attachment 554251
How is the quality compared to the Mexican one?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back