Pepakura Mercury Helmet

groone

Here is a Mercury Helmet Pepakura papercraft that I unfolded. The visor frame is not unfolded because for some reason the model for it breaks down to be too complex. I’ve altered and mastered the dang thing and I still cant get it to unfold correctly. I left the original visor obj and the reduced obj in the zip file. The rest of the unfold is done in sections with appropriate scale to each other at 140% scale growth.

mercury-helmet.jpg

The file can be downloaded here

http://www.groonesworld.com/downloads/Mercury-Helmet-v2.zip

Last edited:
I'm surprised you were even able to unfold that I can't download the file right now but I wonder how many parts and pages does it come out to?

I just scaled it up 20%. The unfold was fairly easy with very few parts even though this is a detailed model. Total pages comes to 39 but I don't like to cram a bunch of parts on one page because then it looks intimidating.

Nice offering! Thanks for making this available. Have you built this yet and if so any pictures to post?

To bad, the link is dead since two years... I'd love to hit that project. Is anyone out there who still have the file on his computer?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back