Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Chipping away at the nine zillion little details…
IMG_9779.jpeg

Would you by any chance have any pics of your bike finished just curious how the final powder coat looked
I don't have any close-ups at the moment. This is the only one that I could find. Unfortunately, my bike is buried behind some stuff at the moment due to us remodeling our home.

Attachments

• peeweehermanbike1.jpg
    peeweehermanbike1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 28
Crossing a couple more things off my list. I think I need to move the front fin on my light a bit forward. Siren and bracket came out better than I thought it would. Siren body and roller wheel are fully cast same as screen used.
IMG_0096.jpeg

Crossing a couple more things off my list. I think I need to move the front fin on my light a bit forward. Siren and bracket came out better than I thought it would. Siren body and roller wheel are fully cast same as screen used.
View attachment 1794155
Looks Great, I'd leave well enough alone, you'll wind up messing it up trying to "fix" it , I'm just talking from experience, you're just being Hyper-critical, I'm the same way.

Quick question, what have people been using to attach the white middle fin under the tank
People have done various things. Some have made custom brackets out of waterjetted stainless steel. Others have simply used brass strip and fashioned them with hand tools. At one time, you could also buy reproduction brackets for Schwinn cycle trucks. I'm sure some have used pipe brackets as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back