Pee-Wee's Back!

I think he is a great guy, and very funny. He paid a heavy price for a mistake. Maybe, too big a price, besides...maybe that movie was really, really, really good:lol. Go Pee-Wee.

pee-wee-herman.jpg

I think he is a great guy, and very funny. He paid a heavy price for a mistake. Maybe, too big a price, besides...maybe that movie was really, really, really good:lol. Go Pee-Wee.

pee-wee-herman.jpg

That's what I've always felt. Now granted, I am a fan of Reuben's Pee Wee character so I may be a little biased, but let's face it. What he did wasn't THAT bad! Do you know how many people do that in the same type of place evry day? The only reason it was a hyped up was because he was a celebrity. And, oh no! He stars on a children's show! He must be a perverted degenerate! Ban him! Banish him! Blacklist him! Keep him away from our children!!!
:rolleyes

That's what I've always felt. Now granted, I am a fan of Reuben's Pee Wee character so I may be a little biased, but let's face it. What he did wasn't THAT bad! Do you know how many people do that in the same type of place evry day? The only reason it was a hyped up was because he was a celebrity. And, oh no! He stars on a children's show! He must be a perverted degenerate! Ban him! Banish him! Blacklist him! Keep him away from our children!!!
:rolleyes

Further, from what I've read, it was a pseudo-sting. Local detectives apparently canvassed the joint on a regular basis looking to nab dudes for the transgrassion.

OK - now I'm off to go listen to some George Michael...

I'm so glad Pee Wees back! I loved those times when he was a guest on Letterman. It was hilarious to see Letterman get so uncomfortable.

I rewatched Pee-wee's Big Adventure, with Paul Reubens and Tim Burton doing commentary. It seemed like almost every scene, Paul would mention a prop he still had. Like the microwave from the post large-marge dishwashing scene.

-DM

he could have stayed away and it wouldnt bother me--never liked the guy and never will

How about you stay away? Whatta Jerk.

Me too! :lol I just wonder one thing,is his bicycle going to make a comeback too?

So I saw PeeWee on Saturday, and we had a meet and greet with Paul Reubens for about 2 hours afterward. The Bike is owned by a private collector, was restored and is currently in the Hollywood History Museum in the Max Factor Building:
http://www.thehollywoodmuseum.com/

They are in talks this week to see if the current stage show is going to Broadway, he seems to think it is.

There is interest in a new PeeWee Herman Movie, and he has 2 screenplays written already.

I'm still shocked Me and PeeWee chewed the fat. I can post pictures if you guys want.
Laffo.

but..but.. he is creepy. to be honest, I just haven't enjoyed any scene with him in because I just get this whole paedophile vibe when I see him.

he's unnervingly odd to the point that I just find the character distasteful. fair enough, some people like it but it ain't my speed.

but..but.. he is creepy. to be honest, I just haven't enjoyed any scene with him in because I just get this whole paedophile vibe when I see him.

he's unnervingly odd to the point that I just find the character distasteful. fair enough, some people like it but it ain't my speed.

So why...take the time to post in a thread, where the overwhelming majority like him? :confused

Laffo: I would love to see the pics!:thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back