Pedro And Abi's Grand Day Out

Estelle said:
Wonderful pictures as usual, Pedro. You wear your suit like a second skin, you seem so comfortable in there.
Thank you =D It's probably because im out in it so often it just feels like normal XD

Magus said:
Brilliant pictures J love the one with you on the merry go round I just laughed right away when I saw it. Watch a video on YouTube the other day with you all in loved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeHGNk65UdE

working on my suit at the moment so I can look to join the UK team
That and the 'Oh you!' one are probably my favourites from the shoot. I couldnt stop laughing when i saw them haha.
hurry up and get it finished dude and get out with us!

Lol..the one on the merry go round is a classic...would love to post pic on my facebook page if that would cool with you..

cheers

Sean

Lol looks like you had a great day out,where were you ?
The merry go round was a great idea, pity you did not make a video of you both going around and you shaking you fist in anger ;-)
Maybe a picnic next time,with you wearing a summer hat lol ..

Bronson said:
Lol looks like you had a great day out,where were you ?
The merry go round was a great idea, pity you did not make a video of you both going around and you shaking you fist in anger ;-)
Maybe a picnic next time,with you wearing a summer hat lol ..
We were out in Carlisle where we live. Were actually gonna be starting making a big video of us soon so we may go video us on the merry go round XD you're not the only person thats said that haha

Back