Pedro And Abi's Grand Day Out

Estelle said:
Wonderful pictures as usual, Pedro. You wear your suit like a second skin, you seem so comfortable in there.
Thank you =D It's probably because im out in it so often it just feels like normal XD

Magus said:
Brilliant pictures J love the one with you on the merry go round I just laughed right away when I saw it. Watch a video on YouTube the other day with you all in loved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeHGNk65UdE

working on my suit at the moment so I can look to join the UK team
That and the 'Oh you!' one are probably my favourites from the shoot. I couldnt stop laughing when i saw them haha.
hurry up and get it finished dude and get out with us!

Lol..the one on the merry go round is a classic...would love to post pic on my facebook page if that would cool with you..

cheers

Sean

Lol looks like you had a great day out,where were you ?
The merry go round was a great idea, pity you did not make a video of you both going around and you shaking you fist in anger ;-)
Maybe a picnic next time,with you wearing a summer hat lol ..

Bronson said:
Lol looks like you had a great day out,where were you ?
The merry go round was a great idea, pity you did not make a video of you both going around and you shaking you fist in anger ;-)
Maybe a picnic next time,with you wearing a summer hat lol ..
We were out in Carlisle where we live. Were actually gonna be starting making a big video of us soon so we may go video us on the merry go round XD you're not the only person thats said that haha

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back