p2 predators

afedorniak

hi ya all you pred fanatics!!,got a question about P2 movie.as we know that the main predator is hunting and fighting with danny glover ect ,what the hell are the rest of the predators doing in the ship?!r they playing cards?or watching tv!?or waiting for a takeaway?!!!it seems to me that they r in town for a while,as the film time scales,to a few days at least.just wondered what you guys thought of this,anyway opens up another topic for discussion anyway thanks for reading... :eek: :p :) :)

interesting point. id like to think the other ones with the bios on, boar, bro boar gort and ram were training or also hunting in other parts of LA, further afield, who knows...

Yeah man I recon P2 was the youngblood in the clan and they where all in active camo following him and watching what he did for the whole movIe and maby some where conducting repares on there ship there is an infinate amount is explanations for it

I smell the best fanflick in the world coming on!!!!!

ive always kind of wondered this too. it seems like in the books, they did a lot of training fighting against each other to sharpen up their skills. although, the idea that some of them had been hunting in other parts of the city is cool too. the mystery behind the predator world is a big part of why the first two films intrigue me so much.

Yeah man I recon P2 was the youngblood in the clan and they where all in active camo following him and watching what he did for the whole movIe and maby some where conducting repares on there ship there is an infinate amount is explanations for it

That's what I thought. Just seems the easiest/best explanation IMO.

I always thought all the Hunters were sent their to be trained in diffrent parts of the State or were give assignments to each of the Hunters to accomplish. They gave the P2 the assignment to Hunt the Head Jamaican Drug lord. So on the other assignments for the other Hunters, who knows. Would of loved to see what they gave them to do. I also do think all the Hunters had their own Trophy section in that ship Just like the P2.

I really don't think all the other Hunters were just sitting in the ship watching their brother Hunt on a screen. They were their to do some thing not to just sit around.

yeah that's like planning a deer hunting trip with your buddies and then only noobie Jim goes out while the others stay at camp and drink beer.

I think that it was probably just a situation where some Preds who had never hunted "oomans" got together and made it an intergalactic roadtrip of sorts. In the AVP novel "Prey", Broken Tusk was an elder who had never hunted humans, but wanted to some day (before everything got totally screwed up, and he had to help them). I never felt that either P1 or P2 were blooding situations. The elder was probably the one who put it all together and oversaw the hunt, and had obviously already hunted humans in the past (the 18th century pistol he gives Danny Glover). There are human skulls in the trophy alcoves on the ship that could've been recent trophies for other hunters. That has always been my feeling.

Personally think they were a clan of different ranked preds on various hunts. Let's say Gort was killing aliens, Borg different aliens, P2 was on human hunt etc Greyback was obviously just clan elder and in charge

Personally think they were a clan of different ranked preds on various hunts. Let's say Gort was killing aliens, Borg different aliens, P2 was on human hunt etc Greyback was obviously just clan elder and in charge
There ya go... it was a Scout outing. Someone needed a human badge. Later they were planning on selling cookies.

mmmm.... Thin Mints.....

I could be totally off but if it was to follow the comic stories.....group hunts were for predators who were new to the hunt or not blooded or what have you. Most hunts they would land in individual pods or ships on a planet for separate hunts then meet at the end of a hunt unless it was for some great trophy like a queen xenomorph. In other instances if a hunter had not yet made a trophy of a certain species they might make a hunt of said species and the other hunters would remain in the ship unless the had hunts going on as well. In the way that P2 played out I personally like to go with the belief that they were all out on hunts in other areas with the elder predator "supervising" the whole situation.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back