P2 IS FINISHED.....FOR NOW!!!

Knightviper09

After many trial and errors, the suit is finally finished for now. There were a few more items that I was going to add, but due to time and lack of resources, it just had to be.

I would like to thank the following....yes AGAIN. LOL

SqrNeith, my wife and I could not even put on the suit without her, thank you baby.

Biohunter76, for the whole suit basically, incredible job Casey!

Ta2pro, for the outstanding paint job to help bring this suit to life and putting up with all the questions!

Predator666ThePain666, Bryan for giving me advice about the suit since this is my first and for being "big Bro". LOL

El'iuj, for the very great job on the countdown timer.

Kevin Luecke and Andrew Evins for their help with fixing the suit and helping with it's first appearance.

And everyone on the Lair for your support during buildup!!!!!!!!!!! Now, let me show ya da pics!

100_0708.jpg

100_0710.jpg

100_0711.jpg

100_0669.jpg

100_0670.jpg

100_0682.jpg

100_0699.jpg

100_0706.jpg

100_0707.jpg

100_0690.jpg

100_0684.jpg

100_0716.jpg

100_0719.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0723.jpg

Few videos from Halloween:
(I have to convert some of the other videos from the first contest and other costume guests so they will be posted shortly)

And the Winner Is........................

Predator Dancing.....well, kind of! LOL

IMGA0021.jpg

IMGA0023.jpg

IMGA0001.jpg

Avatar and Hemione from Harry Potter wanted to double team me!!!!
IMGA0003.jpg

IMGA0004.jpg

MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!
IMGA0010.jpg

IMGA0035.jpg

IMGA0037.jpg

AND ONE MORE FINAL NOTE! PREDATOR WON BEST OVERALL COSTUME!!!!!!! P2 IS TAKEN OVER.....FOR NOW! small video on the judging.
Predator Judging (Facebook Video)
Predator Judging

100_0670.jpg

100_0682.jpg

Awesomeness bro! killer suit!

Can anyone link me the vid on youtube please? i cant find it and havent a Facebook account.

Thanks guys. A lot of time and hard work by my wife and I went into this getting it ready to show for the public so I'm glad everyone likes it so far. For those that can't see the 1st costume contest judging, I'm trying to convert the file so that I can upload it to Photobucket. Everyone should be able to see it then. Post that as soon as I can.

Thanks Guys! Sorry I've been out of the loop for a min, but I was traveling back to the USA! No more sand for me...........for now at least. LOL

Shawdizzle:
Yes, I had it send to Kuwait. Took a long time too because of the shipping process. It's crazy but with patience......I was very satisfied with the results. And trust me, it costed me a good bit to get it sent. I originally wasn't going to get it sent over because of our departure date but my unit screwed that up and the MWR love the pics so then I decided to help with the Haunted House and participate in the costume contest. My wife and I had fun laughing at everyone's reactions of just seeing the suit.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back