P2 IS FINISHED.....FOR NOW!!!

It was great watching the videos :) I really liked the judging one when you pulled off the bio, the under mask got a great reaction from the crowd!!

Love your suit and so did that crowd. Great video and its good to here you r back for a while. Thanks for doing what you do for our country and hope you can enjoy the holidays back home.

Love your suit and so did that crowd. Great video and its good to here you r back for a while. Thanks for doing what you do for our country and hope you can enjoy the holidays back home.

Thanks Warrior, appreciate it. Yeah, my wife and I went through a difficult time overseas but its over for now. I missed grass, trees and rain so much. LOL We're takin over the Cons once I get some things straightened out with school first.

Recently took some new pics of my skull trophy and P2 spear. Enjoy!!!

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

If you want to see more pics on how the P2 Spear was painted, check out the "Arsenal" section

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=22953

DSC00930.jpg

Nice to see another Florida Hunter! Hope to see you at Megacon!!!!

I might have my suit ready by then.

Hey Dread! Yeah hopefully I can make it at least one full day with the other Lair members from Florida and surrounding areas. I will be nice to put the suit on again but this time with other Predators, they tried to gang me last time. (other costumed folks at Halloween) LOL Later.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back