P1 ( the reason the p2 stopped )

Usurper

Long boring story, shortend version is...... back at the end of November i got asked about doing a new P1 for someone ,( none lair member ) talks and time went by, and the end of it was a mask commissioned ...BUT it was to be done by the 29th March.

which is now finished below, quills will be added by John when he gets the mask, as we did not want to risk them getting damaged by the post office.

Sculpted in WED clay , I had to learn with it fairly quick, and although i am not keen to do a rush sculpt again, i think it went ok. The design was to be a P1 with attitude, a bullish/aggressive look, whether i pulled it off i do not know, but client is happy so .........

anyway, im knackerd so on with the pics.

Sculpt progress.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

1a.jpg

p1b.jpg

p1c.jpg

p1d.jpg

p1e.jpg

p1f.jpg

p1g.jpg

P1.jpg.gif

Then a couple of raw latex pics, oh and it was sculpted to fit the P1 stunt from George. so as you can see it does fit.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

bio1.jpg

bio2.jpg

bio3.jpg

I only took one progress photo as well........... i forgot and got carried away painting.

pp1a.jpg

the finished Photos were taken less than a hour ago and it is dark now so i had to take under room lighting, as my camera skills suck, i just took some with he flash and some without. it looks better in the flesh i think, and i will try grab a couple of naturally lit photos tomorrow.

i hope you like.

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

j6.jpg

j7.jpg

j8.jpg

j9.jpg

j10.jpg

j11.jpg

lee that looks amazing dude! love it! i really like how you shifted some of the proportions, like obviously the same race, or kind, of pred just a different badass :cry:

looks fuckin sick! paintup awesome! INSANE for a "rushed" sculpt.

HOLY ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to cry!!

you sneaky git!! you kept this one quiet

one word PERFECT!

Haha! Nail in the head buddy. Paint is awesome, teethlook great. Dress everything is done like a pro!

You are a skilled mask maker. It's cool to see the whole progression in one thread.

Any plans on making some custom paintings of this?
I would like to see a P1 head paintup in the style if the Wasp bio, imagine a hornet paint scheme on the head. Done tastefully.

Actually i had not thought of any custom paint ups Gene, really trying to think P2 at present, ( or silicone P1 if time permits )

hmmm damn you, im now thinking though.

Look at you,pulling this from your bag of tricks......you sly talented *******,lol. I thought you were just surfing your ass off trying to go pro on me.Great job Lee

I was wating for you to post this. :cry:
And wa salso wanting to see it painted.Now that it is. I have to say the paintjob looks so ******* real Bro.the skintone and the layers brings it to life!
what can I say that haven't been said already? just keep on wowing us!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back