to this

Photo0401.jpg

and finally to this

Photo0406.jpg

Photo0407.jpg

Photo0408.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Thanks a lot guys.

I've not cast it, that is the one & only at the moment.

I bought the cannon some time back, from Casey (Biohunter). I think he said it was a Dragon Studio piece, but I could be wrong.
The arm & mount were cut from some aluminium pieces we use at work for hinges. I just rooted through our scrap aluminium bins & got busy with the hacksaw!
I also used an adjustable cabinet foot coz it's a ball & socket joint that gives nice, tight articulation to the cannon.
The detail pieces are from various broken toys, a couple of parts from an old x-wing fighter, some lego, k-nex........

*SELF EDIT* Just in case there is any confusion, I have absolutely no intention of casting the cannon, but may consider casting the arm & mount, as they are all my own work.

Incredible cannon mod! Where are you going to put the side wire at though?

Thanks buddy, I'm still working on the platform to attach the cannon to the chest armour, so I'm leaving the wire/tube until then, but I'm running 1 from the rear left side of the cannon(the bit that looks like a wheel) to 1 of the small posts on the back of the arm, then from the other post to a point on the armour.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back