Interest Overwatch Credits Coin (from the loot crates)

Or less than a few days! Here's a cast with no colored plating added yet, just the shape.

Group.jpg

Some better pics! I'll post details about payment and such in the next couple days.

It's hard to photograph something so shiny!

Comp.jpg

Ok guys, here's the best way for me to sell these and keep it organized. On my etsy page, I have created a listing called "RPF Coin." I have the coin listed elsewhere in my shop, but I wanted to give the $15 price here that I said I was going to, and etsy is really bad at options for coupons. This way, it is at the lower cost and will automatically calculate shipping, for any number of coins you get.

Bad link on the coins, or at least nothing is coming up on the etsy search.

Strange, it works for me, even in incognito mode. The logo of the item is a gray circle and says "RPF coin" on it. It worked for my roommate too, and he doesn't even have an etsy account.

Yeah, the link doesn't seem to work, but an etsy search turned it up pretty quickly.

Hmm, and the link I just posted didn't work either. Seems to redirect to VigLink.com for some reason.

Yeah, the link doesn't seem to work, but an etsy search turned it up pretty quickly.

Hmm, and the link I just posted didn't work either. Seems to redirect to VigLink.com for some reason.

Very odd. Maybe etsy links don't work on theRPF? I don't know. Well if you search on etsy for "RPF coin" it should be the first thing to pop up, and it looks like this:

RPF coin.jpg

I'll be shipping out the first orders tomorrow, so feel free to grab yours today and have it get shipped quickly!

As always, I'm way late to the game...
Still making these? Don't see on your etsy page.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back