Our Ghostbusters Themed Haunt - We Won!

dr_slurpee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am not sure if this is the right section since it's sort about a bunch of props and GB in general so I thought I'd post it here, move it as appropriate if I am wrong.

We've entered a Halloween home decorating contest again for our 3rd and final (probably) year and we decided to do a Ghostbusters theme. We're constantly adding new stuff and working on more videos (music videos). Everything was built by myself, my friend, his mother and her friend. We'd love if you guys would be willing to sign up and give us 5 stars as well as leave comments for us via facebook. They all help our ranking.

Here's the link: Haunt Your Home 2011 presents Albert Street Ghostbusters! Rate, share and comment!

Last edited:
Re: Our Ghostbusters Themed Haunt

Thanks everyone! Don't forget to sign up give us 5 stars and post comments for us! ;)

There are lots of pics, some pics of the building process as well, on our contest entry page. I'll try to post more build pics here as time permits!

Thanks for the compliments and votes everyone! We'd love to win since it's probably our last year. We put a ton of planning and effort into it, but it's all about the votes. Spread the word for us if you could! :)

Why would this be your last year? You already have everything built.. why not reuse it next year?

Last edited:

Each year we do a different theme and it's just a lot of work, especially when I do the bulk of it. Plus no where to store the stuff, particularly a 17 foot long wood ecto! LOL

Sadly that is a possibility. May try and sell, don't think I know anyone that could store it. :(

Its a shame to loose all that hard work. Maybe it could live under a tarp smewhere till next year? ;)

I'd love to keep it believe me, if I can figure out something then I will, would be great for a parade too!

Damn, I love that ecto and it definitely would be a shame to loose it. Kudos for such a great build, would have loved to have seen it in person :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back