Original Kit bash ship `Tempest'

That is amazing. Really, really fun. Thanks for posting this. Can't wait to see what you do with the painting.

Yeah, I'm coming to face that phenomenon in a build of mine as well.

I don't think you've overdone it yet. Wouldn't add any more, though. :)

Treadwell-san

Thank you very much for your warm comment.
I really appreciate.
Please invite me to the post of your recent project.

:)Thank you again,

katsu

Agreed, you have struck an excellent balance with detail, size, lights, form. Gorgeous work!!! The creativity on exhibit here REALLY impresses and energizes me! Thank you so much for sharing!

moffeaton -san,

Thank you very much.
You too gave me A great power to go on with your kind words.:thumbsup

Katsu

Wow, the best kitbash project Ive ever seen so far ! I think the amount of details is perfect. I love the lighting, the hangar, and the overall look of it !

You sir did a fine job on it and I dont know how you can call you a "beginner" after this build.

You're a true artist ! Kudos :)

Thank you Kevin-san, MsngPcs and Tox-san

Nice praise from fine people really encourage me:$

Wow, the best kitbash project Ive ever seen so far ! I think the amount of details is perfect. I love the lighting, the hangar, and the overall look of it !

You sir did a fine job on it and I dont know how you can call you a "beginner" after this build.

You're a true artist ! Kudos :)

Bonjour ou bon soir, Monsieur Tox (OK with this?)

Thanks for the comment. What you see is the result of
a thousand of try and error. Some times I had to think and think
all day to put a one single small greeble on.:lol
But I'm so happy that you love it.

Thank you :)

Now that is seriously impressive. Obviously quality work and an awesome overall look. I'd love to see photos of it with a space background. :cheers

katsu...
grand effort you've put forth.
there seems to be sooo much candy to look at on this model. would you be kind enough to provide us with more photos? perhaps some far way (to give us an idea of how big this beast actually is) as well as some nice clear close-ups too (to show all the detail).
kudo's on you work this far...can't wait to see more.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back