ORCA scratch build

I had never notice this till the other day, it’s long been known that Orca 2 had a curved back the the barrel guide and Orca 1 was open ended but if you look very closely Orca 1 has a sliding frame that explains the barrels jumping forward. It must be bungee operated.
5D84A545-02EF-46CA-BD1B-FDFF6F4FC286.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous shots!

That stack of research/stills! wow! Someone eventually will ask for a pdf scan of them!

I predict that some day this will end up at Martha's Vineyard for one of the Jawsfests.

Fantastic shot of Quinn up in the bird's nest:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Shooting on a green screen eh;) Cannot wait for the video (and one of the Spinner:unsure::p(y))

Absolutely gorgeous shots!

That stack of research/stills! wow! Someone eventually will ask for a pdf scan of them!

I predict that some day this will end up at Martha's Vineyard for one of the Jawsfests.
I went to Martha’s Vineyard years ago just for the day Richard Yuricich invited me to stay after we’d done a small model shoot. Loved it would go back in a heart beat.

I hope you go back in a heartbeat! I'm here in Ireland, and I'm so jealous of anyone that is out on a Sunday walkabout near the Thames, that gets to see this in action in the coming weeks! Jawsfest.... 2023!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back