ORCA scratch build

flimzy

Sr Member
I had never notice this till the other day, it’s long been known that Orca 2 had a curved back the the barrel guide and Orca 1 was open ended but if you look very closely Orca 1 has a sliding frame that explains the barrels jumping forward. It must be bungee operated.
5D84A545-02EF-46CA-BD1B-FDFF6F4FC286.jpeg

Odin82

Sr Member
Absolutely gorgeous shots!

That stack of research/stills! wow! Someone eventually will ask for a pdf scan of them!

I predict that some day this will end up at Martha's Vineyard for one of the Jawsfests.

flimzy

Sr Member
Absolutely gorgeous shots!

That stack of research/stills! wow! Someone eventually will ask for a pdf scan of them!

I predict that some day this will end up at Martha's Vineyard for one of the Jawsfests.
I went to Martha’s Vineyard years ago just for the day Richard Yuricich invited me to stay after we’d done a small model shoot. Loved it would go back in a heart beat.

Odin82

Sr Member
I hope you go back in a heartbeat! I'm here in Ireland, and I'm so jealous of anyone that is out on a Sunday walkabout near the Thames, that gets to see this in action in the coming weeks! Jawsfest.... 2023!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.