Opinions needed on my Darth Maul costume..Value?

Sketchman

Greetings all. I'm looking for some honest opinions on the potential value you see in my Darth Maul costume. I'm wanting to sell it to fund a Stormtrooper armor kit, but I'm a bit lost as to what would be a fair asking price. I'm not looking for "That's not screen acurate.", just opinions on potential value. Thanks for looking

Darth Maul costume

For one I'd market it as a dark jedi costume. When people hear Darth Maul they're looking for a certain look. $100-200 seems more than fair for this but I'm sure you can get more with the rest of the suit. Maybe try breaking up the set and sell the boots and gloves seperate. You may get more for just the boots. Those Joe Rockets aren't as easy to find as they used to be. Maybe stating it as a dark Jedi that has some Maul elements as well. JM 2 cents :thumbsup

My best advice would be if you're going to sell a garment you might want to press it before taking pics. The pics of a wrinkly costume will affect how people view it, and therfore, how much they are willing to pay for it.

Bleyd is right tho. You should consider breaking it up. You could probably get $200 out of the boots, gloves, and belt at least. Probably another $50-$75 for the robe alone.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back