Oni / Buhal'ra (Southeast Asian / Pacific) Yautja

Thanks a lot Bruticus! :)

Finally able to wear the feet properly...had to do 2 batches of expanding foam, one with the duct tape base, and the 2nd one with the actual lifts..still need a tiny, tiny bit of foam/fill on the sides, but will do them manually. Bit of a challenge to take on and off, but so far, gets easier the more I wear 'em..Snug as a bug! I'm 6'1" now with these! :D

25Aug2017-progress(a).jpg

I've fixed that gaping hole by the zip there..just the latex coming off from the pressure of me forcing down my hobbit feet...LOL

25Aug2017-progress(b).jpg

I still feel they're a bit bulky, but not overly so, and I reckon they still look pretty much in proportion.. i know, I got chicken legs...LOL Cheers all! :)

Cheers fellas! Yeah Wreav , about 6 inches! LOL! With the head, measuring from the top spike of the crown down to the toes, i'm about 192cm now, so, 6'4" ish?

Thanks J!!! Yeah, gotta lay off the Meth...Just Kidding!!!! :D:D:D

WOw ISUBOMO! just amazing man .... you DID it! Now the painting part lolll but YES you are a painter ..you are truly an artist ...and very cool your children love to see their dad in a Predator! A good one!!! :D 15 stars dude for this costume!....

Man, I'm slow...I blame Wreav though..LOL, jk!

Finishing 2 Catalogues at work, so not much progress, I'm always beat whenever I get home, so I just get about 15mins on average a night to do hands...or totally not..

Anyway, about 75% done (I need to shave some more chunks of the index finger) and adding more texture and details! And it's on to the other hand... >.<
22092017_progress.jpg

Man, I'm slow...I blame Wreav though..LOL, jk!

Finishing 2 Catalogues at work, so not much progress, I'm always beat whenever I get home, so I just get about 15mins on average a night to do hands...or totally not..

Anyway, about 75% done (I need to shave some more chunks of the index finger) and adding more texture and details! And it's on to the other hand... >.<
View attachment 267192
I dont know how to say it, but there is one guy on the FaceBook. And he usually post your pictures!!! Dude, you need to make something with it! His name is Nathaniel! Come on, do something!
:D:D:D

My most sincerest apologies, life, um, got in the way again. XD Too busy with all the stuff I'm doing/helping out with at my daughter's school...They had a cultural night (which I taught one of the dances), and did the marketing materials for their school Gala (School fair for yanks :p) and now the school is planning to induct me to become a board member! Yikes, I don't know if I can be responsible enough, I'm just beat...but, finally managed to finish the hands!!! :D
5Nov2017-progress(a).jpg

One little, two little, three little..Ten little Yautja Fingers!
5Nov2017-progress(b).jpg
5Nov2017-progress(c).jpg

Mould looks like ****, but it did its job!!! :D
5Nov2017-progress(d).jpg

ok, one hand done, but the only reason I wasn't able to do the left was I had only enough latex for 1, but more should arrive tomorrow and hopefully, I'll have both hands done before the week ends! :D Then it's off to painting time!

It's still needs a bit of cleaning, but I couldn't resist testing them out soon as they were dry enough!!!

This latex I've been using apparently is 'almost no shrinkage'...so it is a bit loose fitting tbh, but the arm will be covered in armour anyway, so don't really mind! As in the video, I can pretty much do anything (Picking up things isn't as hard as I imagined it would be!), even flip someone off, if I had to ;D

Cheers all!

My most sincerest apologies, life, um, got in the way again. XD Too busy with all the stuff I'm doing/helping out with at my daughter's school...They had a cultural night (which I taught one of the dances), and did the marketing materials for their school Gala (School fair for yanks :p) and now the school is planning to induct me to become a board member! Yikes, I don't know if I can be responsible enough, I'm just beat...but, finally managed to finish the hands!!! :D
View attachment 267784
One little, two little, three little..Ten little Yautja Fingers!
View attachment 267785 View attachment 267786
Mould looks like ****, but it did its job!!! :D
View attachment 267787
ok, one hand done, but the only reason I wasn't able to do the left was I had only enough latex for 1, but more should arrive tomorrow and hopefully, I'll have both hands done before the week ends! :D Then it's off to painting time!

It's still needs a bit of cleaning, but I couldn't resist testing them out soon as they were dry enough!!!

This latex I've been using apparently is 'almost no shrinkage'...so it is a bit loose fitting tbh, but the arm will be covered in armour anyway, so don't really mind! As in the video, I can pretty much do anything (Picking up things isn't as hard as I imagined it would be!), even flip someone off, if I had to ;D

Cheers all!
This is a lot of news, mate)) and we are forgiving you, glad 2CU again)))
it looks really good! and good luck with school (y)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back