One of my favorite sites does Predator...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Faken

A site that I have been following for a few years now is called howitshouldhaveended.com and it's absolutely hilarious... he basically does little animated comics of how movies should have ended (my favorite is Braveheart) and his latest is Predator. Check it out http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/

Dan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

ha ha! we love ya bro! we also know you took some time off ;) tis a good cartoon though, i laughed my ass off when i saw it.

Usurper

eeeeeeeew at picture, thanks Drew i think i threw up alittle in my mouth ;)

My damn laptop is dieing and i have no sound grrrr, i imagine the dialogue makes this