Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

I know it’s not the V3/4 but MAG related. I need to replace this switch in my Roshe MAGS. Does anyone know about this particular push button?

Attachments

• 893FEE5D-416B-4420-A781-617B2C68E55E.jpeg
    893FEE5D-416B-4420-A781-617B2C68E55E.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 66C965F1-FB91-4920-9A47-9EFF751820DC.jpeg
    66C965F1-FB91-4920-9A47-9EFF751820DC.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 118
I know it’s not the V3/4 but MAG related. I need to replace this switch in my Roshe MAGS. Does anyone know about this particular push button?

I have some of these. have you taken the switch out yet? Not familiar with the Roshe mags...but these switches are typically used in cheaper LED shoes.

does anyone know if I can repair a pair of size 11 v3s that were never worn outside? the el on them stopped working years ago, i got them around the time they came out in 2016.

I have some of these. have you taken the switch out yet? Not familiar with the Roshe mags...but these switches are typically used in cheaper LED shoes.
I’ve not taken anything out. They have Universal Studios quality lights but have survived numerous wears. Just jacked up the plug in.

V3/V4s are looking good, however, I'd be interested in trying to get a "movie accurate" rep pair instead of replicas of the official Nike Mag release. Basically, where the main foot is a sock-liner and not hard. Any idea if anyone makes this?

V3/V4s are looking good, however, I'd be interested in trying to get a "movie accurate" rep pair instead of replicas of the official Nike Mag release. Basically, where the main foot is a sock-liner and not hard. Any idea if anyone makes this?
I haven't been here for a while, I'd like to be wrong but I guess you'll have to make them all by your self.
The hardest part is to make the soles, keep me informed if you start something ;)

Is $1600 a fair price for the V4?
Just got back a response from OWFactory where I got my V3.1s from before, they quoted me $1,380 shipped to US. Not sure if they’ll go down from that price but at least its a tiny bit lower than the $1,600 price you got.

I bought multiple pairs (not of the auto lace) and can vouch for their QC process and they actually respond if you have any issues and will work with you.

How much were your updated 3s?

That’s a better price. Is it the correct colors instead of the red cement?
I’m assuming you mean the bottom of the box they come in? If so, doesn’t look like they’ve changed that as their site still has that red bottom.

What they have improved on both the auto lace and non auto lacing models is that the lights now blink when charging and turn solid when full which to me is a major improvement that will avoid wearing down the battery life as quickly.

Sadly I got my pair before they switched to those electronics and I’m really tempted to get another pair just for that feature.

How much were your updated 3s?

That’s a better price. Is it the correct colors instead of the red cement?
I stand corrected, their boxes with the auto lacing mags now have the correct iridescent base instead of the red cement, they just sent me a video.

They are currently selling the 3.1s with updated electronics for $399 before any serious haggling.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back