Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

8DCE83A2-A0F8-49C0-B00F-F45FF5F50922.jpeg
Just saw these. Too bad they are $700.
923F920D-4087-460D-B548-68386D12821D.jpeg

Do they light up? What kind of 4 is the base?

I have a pair of Pure Moneys I was going to customize into these sans light and custom tab.

Hey everyone new to the forum but have been stalking this page for years could anyone tell me a solid place to order myself a pair of the 3.1s because I can’t just look anymore I needs some!!

Hey guys and girls I’m new to this thread and therpf. I just got myself a pair of V3.1 they came and I loved them only issue was on one of the shoes the Velcro on the strap decided it no longer wanted to be glued down.
Does anyone have any ideas on the best glue to use to repair it ? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 122
Hey guys and girls I’m new to this thread and therpf. I just got myself a pair of V3.1 they came and I loved them only issue was on one of the shoes the Velcro on the strap decided it no longer wanted to be glued down.
Does anyone have any ideas on the best glue to use to repair it ? Thanks in advance
Best option is use some contact adhesive and brush a thin layer on the strap and on the back of the velcro.
Wait until both are dry and then then press the velcro back down over it.
that should repair it permanently. You can clamp them together or use some weight ontop likea couple of books etc.

as for a contact adhesive, just look for any decent one like Barge cement or if in UK, something like evostik impact or other. Usually they are solvent contact adhesives.

I got the V4 shoes a couple of months ago and let me tell you, they don't disappoint! They definitely are amazing although since my foot size is a bit bigger than most (size 12) the shoes look a bit stretched in the front (probably due to the size of the laces, which I've noticed that they are thinner than the real shoe) the battery time on these shoes are also incredible, I had them on all day and they still had power and could autolace. Definitely an awesome buy and would definitely recommend getting them, especially with the box and stand.

I got the V4 shoes a couple of months ago and let me tell you, they don't disappoint! They definitely are amazing although since my foot size is a bit bigger than most (size 12) the shoes look a bit stretched in the front (probably due to the size of the laces, which I've noticed that they are thinner than the real shoe) the battery time on these shoes are also incredible, I had them on all day and they still had power and could autolace. Definitely an awesome buy and would definitely recommend getting them, especially with the box and stand.
Wait until they unlace all the way and you can't relace them. Unless they fixed that issue, it will happen.

Hello! I’m new here. I purchased a used pair of v3. First time our wearing them the left lights shut off and didn’t last as long as the right. I thought it was battery so I replaced it. After charging all night it still does the same thing. The light will remain on while it’s plugged in. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mikey McFly
Hey buddy, where can I get hold of a pair please

where can I get hold of a pair buddy

Hey everyone new to the forum but have been stalking this page for years could anyone tell me a solid place to order myself a pair of the 3.1s because I can’t just look anymore I needs some!!
me too mate exhausted looking need a pair

Look up @owfsneaker2020 on Instagram I just got my 3.1s from him paid PayPal friends and family and got them in a few weeks and they are perfect asked $450 with box I haggled him down to $420 if I done a good review

Attachments

• 6E00041B-BFEF-4EDF-B8DD-934E273B2FFF.jpeg
    6E00041B-BFEF-4EDF-B8DD-934E273B2FFF.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 271
Has anybody ever tried to change the fabric on the v3's into a more screen accurate fabric?

It's my only pet peeve with these shoes. I found an article with Tiffany Beers which stated that they used the backside of a spandex. I've been looking around online to find a fabric that matches more with the original shoes. I haven't found anything with the right color though.

Also, do you think it would be difficult to disassemble the shoes in order to change the fabric?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back