Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Any sellers in the US that sell the V3's or V3.1's. I need a size 11 lol. ebay is just crazy with wacky mags from all over the place and different quality. I wanna do with someone reputable.

Has anyone dealt with airmagman on instagram? Good seller?
I did. And I received everything I ordered. And he did everything to arrange my special needs in a complicated period (he managed to get me the soles and other parts when nobody could get them).

FYI, he's in Canada, not USA ;)

I had been asked where people can get a charger for the V3's, so I bought and tested some plugs. You can buy seperate USB plugs and charge them independently OR take those plugs and solder them together to make a single (split plug) charger that can plug into your USB or wall.

USB-A Male To 2.5 4.0 mm Connector 5V DC Charger Power Cable Cord For Tablet BS5 | eBay

Universal IC Power Adapter AC Charger 5V 2A DC 2.5mm EU/US for Android W2 | eBay

I have some that work with V3 if anyone needs some too. I recently got a new batch of goodies in. Few updates in these electronics...

Led boards now have 4 wires an individual channel for each color. This is required for red blinking when charging and solid green when fully charged. (my main boards and LED boards have to be used together for this to work)

LED brightness has been addressed again. I can also move the LEDS forward on the board to give it the look of the 2011 Mags where you can see the individual LEDS better (this comes with LED bubbles I make which are slightly more transparent as well)

Added a brightness option. The standard 3volt WY-ELI (little black box inverter) is the best stock inverter I've found for these mags and I've tested a bunch. It does add a bit more blue to it but it increases the brightness a decent amount. It ties into the main board and uses the stock V3 switch to turn it on and off. I also have standard V3 brightness/color option.

Posted some videos to my instagram trying to show off some brightness comparisons and charging.

20181229_235402_HDR.jpg 20181229_234055_HDR.jpg20181229_234024_HDR.jpg

Phew! So glad I sprayed my shoes with that water proofing spray.
The lid of a take away coffee cup wasn't secured, fell onto my left shoe and left chocolate on the toe. I used a paper napkin and it wiped right off leaving no stain. Totally worth every cent.

I have some that work with V3 if anyone needs some too. I recently got a new batch of goodies in. Few updates in these electronics...

Led boards now have 4 wires an individual channel for each color. This is required for red blinking when charging and solid green when fully charged. (my main boards and LED boards have to be used together for this to work)

LED brightness has been addressed again. I can also move the LEDS forward on the board to give it the look of the 2011 Mags where you can see the individual LEDS better (this comes with LED bubbles I make which are slightly more transparent as well)

Added a brightness option. The standard 3volt WY-ELI (little black box inverter) is the best stock inverter I've found for these mags and I've tested a bunch. It does add a bit more blue to it but it increases the brightness a decent amount. It ties into the main board and uses the stock V3 switch to turn it on and off. I also have standard V3 brightness/color option.

Posted some videos to my instagram trying to show off some brightness comparisons and charging.

View attachment 969788 View attachment 969792View attachment 969796

do the leds blink like the original 2011s?
is that possible?
i mean its still good progress but just curious

do the leds blink like the original 2011s?
is that possible?
i mean its still good progress but just curious

As far as I know its pretty close to the 2011. It blinks red when charging and goes solid green when fully charged. I posted video on my insta.

View attachment 969788 View attachment 969792View attachment 969796

What is your Instagram?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back