OdiWan72´s prop family

Suncorite

Never found a supplier for suncorite, so a regular textured paint/ wrinkle finish will have to do the job.

problem: I don´t want an even coating, just the random heavily worn finish speckles, that were present on the L2A3 BEFORE I put the oven cleaner on it :( I´ll find a solution eventually.

Thanks for the suggestions gentlemen!

Btw... group shot of the haul of the last weeks :)

1AE398F1-AC15-47CA-95D6-7A5C2B572900.jpeg

You have a desktop and a workshop!? Some of us have to make do with a kitchen :)

Yes, but the stuff you are able to build in your kitchen surpasses everything I build in my workshop and/ or office aka mancave ;)
Am your biggest fan Marcus...I am absolutely honest!

BTW: Thanks for your kind words gentlemen!

It´s here, it´s here !!!

May I introduce to you, the new base for my V.4 Luke Bespin DL44 :D

Just 3 holes in the barrel for the legal DEWAT?
I suppose there is a weld inside the lower, as one could just swap out the upper for a working pistol.

Just 3 holes in the barrel for the legal DEWAT?
I suppose there is a weld inside the lower, as one could just swap out the upper for a working pistol.

no weld in the lower...it is an old spec deac.
don't get me started on german/ european gun laws...you can buy an empty lower and upper but the bolt and firing pin are considerd "vital" gun parts and require a license.

When you buy a deac these days...it is just a lump of metal without any functions :(

You're looking at four vintage amphenol connectors.
I purchased them with the intention to use these on a vibro axe and on the Jawa accessories. But the shop sent me a different model, then pictured on their website..being out of stock on the correct ones as I have been told later on

Ah well...should still look decent for the 1:1 Jawa

You're looking at four vintage amphenol connectors.
I purchased them with the intention to use these on a vibro axe and on the Jawa accessories. But the shop sent me a different model, then pictured on their website..being out of stock on the correct ones as I have been told later on

Ah well...should still look decent for the 1:1 Jawa

Where are these used on the Jawa? Pistol? Blaster? Thanks Marcus

Where are these used on the Jawa? Pistol? Blaster? Thanks Marcus

One of the Jawa has extra accessories in his holster and some kind of large round power-pack on the back. These parts are connected with amphenol plugs IMHO...but it´s nearly impossible to make out any details

Discussing this with The Ninja for quite a time now...

Last edited:
This thread has been quiet for too long...
While the following pics don´t show everything that "happened" with regards to my collection, it is a nice occasion to post some pics ;)

Let´s start with one of the last hauls (many thanks to my friend mugatu for managing this for me!), that arrived a couple of weeks ago. Also received a large package of blaster parts from Field Marshall and the awesome BF ESB helmet from superjedi, but didn´t take any pics...yet:

8.jpg

These are the Plessey connectors for the Jawa power pack I already posted about, paired with some "silver" fabric clad wire I found to be the closest match to the references...at least I liked the look *lol*

9.jpg

Also started to convert two of my Arriflex lenses into restraining bolts...
Since I worked with two Cine-Xenon lenses instead of the accurate Cinegon, I had to make some compromises with regards to accuracy. Also had to modify the lenses quite a bit to make them look decent...anyway, I like the results

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last but not least is a shot of my desktop, where you can see the mess I created when I worked on replacing two of my E11s with more accurate versions. Shown here is "a" stunt ANH E11, based on a real L2A3, scope and counter, Roy´s track and some cast metal parts. Still have to add the power cylinders and will replace the scope rail in the -hopefully- near future.

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

That´s it for now...pics of the post-production E11 and the E11D I am working on asap.

Thx for looking guys :)

Last edited:
Everything looks much more orderly in your photos than they did spread across my parts room, Markus. Glad nothing got crunched during the journey.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back