OdiWan72´s prop family

What a great score!

While he Rebel scanner parts are really fantastic, I like how you're about to build yourself not one, not two, but FOUR Holiday lightsabers!
I'm so envious;)

What a great score!

While he Rebel scanner parts are really fantastic, I like how you're about to build yourself not one, not two, but FOUR Holiday lightsabers!
I'm so envious;)
*LOL*

Indeed I have to redo my HS saber, but only one...maybe the others will be turned into custom projects

I see two three cell Graflites, one two cell (or Junior) and a Strobonar.

You know, I've had a Graflite sitting here for something like 20 years, if you do the holiday saber, I'd love to follow along and build mine at the same time!

Also, lemme know if you find a source for the Kurtz Vader T tracks. You know, the tall ones that look like they could be red under the black paint?

And so it begins... Bespin blaster V.2

F151F83E-0438-4D77-9FD0-5B7AE668BDB7.jpeg

No buddy, that´s a real speargun.
I didn´t make any kit of this blaster...so far :lol

Already built one in the past but want to improve some details.
Thanks to kurtyboy for providing new gears for the barrel and a metal rear/ front sight!
Ahh the nemrod speargun so sorry for thinking it was a resin kit ! Should have know better, if your building it has to be an original. Watching as always

Ben

If I’m not mistaken are those small engine parts near the trigger the same greeblies as what’s in Han Solos belt pouches ?

Hey, I happen to be re-finishing my speargun blaster with some new greeblies from Dann - what is that black disc you have for the front? I just slapped a round piece of putty over that screw and it doesnt quite look right

Hey, I happen to be re-finishing my speargun blaster with some new greeblies from Dann - what is that black disc you have for the front? I just slapped a round piece of putty over that screw and it doesnt quite look right

It is one of those plastic screw covers

Just a few random lics of my recent work...

Proceeded to work on my 3D printed LG by making a wooden stock and grips for it. Realized afterwards, that I had the lower hole wrong, so I have to repair/ redo this...bummer :(

Attachments

• 1178E423-E2B2-4C8F-BC3A-1E2E5A51C486.jpeg
    1178E423-E2B2-4C8F-BC3A-1E2E5A51C486.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 144
  • 146A430A-744D-4A63-86E4-2FB85923EF3F.jpeg
    146A430A-744D-4A63-86E4-2FB85923EF3F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 145
  • 56EB746C-1C7E-47F6-8418-B52BCC1727B0.jpeg
    56EB746C-1C7E-47F6-8418-B52BCC1727B0.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back